Recent Topics

Ads

warrior priest dps, thoughts

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
scutarius

Re: warrior priest dps, thoughts

Post#101 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:42 am

kmark101 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm Playing a dps WP you are making our side autolose every game mode. Please don't do it. If you want to play dps, there are plenty of classes to roll instead.
Thats just not true though. Play along side a DPS wp the same way you would any other melee dps class and watch them flourish. The real trouble is the ignorance of the players who refuse to play with them.
Ingbeert
84 WP, 67 Sham

Ads
penagos22

Post#102 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:26 pm

scutarius wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:42 am
kmark101 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm Playing a dps WP you are making our side autolose every game mode. Please don't do it. If you want to play dps, there are plenty of classes to roll instead.
Thats just not true though. Play along side a DPS wp the same way you would any other melee dps class and watch them flourish. The real trouble is the ignorance of the players who refuse to play with them.
mmmm, so why im always top dps in my teams?, and the others wp dps always are in the top dps

SepticDisaster

Post#103 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 pm

I can’t speak for t4, but I’m easily staying in the top 2-3 dps in t3 scs, while still adding some heals, rezzes etc.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#104 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:02 pm

Hey,

the last message was one year ago. Please don't necro threads to continue a discussion that was last year.
If you want fresh feedback, open a new topic.