Recent Topics

Ads

[WP]-Guidance needed

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Pottsy

[WP]-Guidance needed

Post#1 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Hey guys,

I'm really enjoying the WP for doing PVE and Public Quests, because it gives me a Class that does ok ish damage and great survival, but I feel my skills lack in PVP- Scenarios.

I really want to be more actively involved in RVR and gaining renown, but dont want to be just a healer, I want to be towards the front lines.

I know that's what the class was designed for, but despite (Enemy) which helped tremendously btw, my healing is lacking compared to other WP.... what am I missing, apart from skill?

I am level 22 atm, and 18 renown...

Thank you for any advice ;)

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Re: [WP]-Guidance needed

Post#2 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:46 pm

If you want to be in the front lines, reroll a tank or a melee DPS.
Wrath is busted and unusable.
Grace is only good if you're facing undergeared opponents who aren't guarded (you won't be facing those).

Niightwish

Re: [WP]-Guidance needed

Post#3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:31 pm

I play a Wrath WP with 6/7 Bloodlord and 5/5 Genesis jelly together with “Truth” 2h.

I do pretty good damage and good heals. Rarely beaten one on one. I roam solo quite a bit and it’s really fun being able to 1vX against other lvl 40s. I am having a blast playing the 2H WP and don’t listen to anyone who is saying Wrath is busted re-roll etc.

The thing is, until I had this type of gear, I just healed mostly because that is your fastest path to getting really good Wrath gear. To have **** ton of fun playing a 2H WP and wreck ppl you need to grind a crap ton of content as healer. There is no other way.
Stormvar - 40/65 WP of Order
Stormmvar - 40/60 WH of Order