Recent Topics

Ads

KOTBS aoe aggro

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Vizio

KOTBS aoe aggro

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 am

Hello, I have a level 16 knight that I just ran through the sewers dungeon for the Keepers Set. I really felt useless and seemed like the dps was more of a tank than I. I understand my toon is low level and will get better in time, however I was wondering about the AOE aggro abilities of the knight. In PVE/Dungeons how does a knight get and keep AOE aggro? I am fairly new at the game so my knowledge is very limited. I know it gets easier keeping aggro once I get the Menace Tactic, tho not sure when that is. Just curious. Thanks.

Ads
Manatikik

Re: KOTBS aoe aggro

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 am

Vizio wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 am Hello, I have a level 16 knight that I just ran through the sewers dungeon for the Keepers Set. I really felt useless and seemed like the dps was more of a tank than I. I understand my toon is low level and will get better in time, however I was wondering about the AOE aggro abilities of the knight. In PVE/Dungeons how does a knight get and keep AOE aggro? I am fairly new at the game so my knowledge is very limited. I know it gets easier keeping aggro once I get the Menace Tactic, tho not sure when that is. Just curious. Thanks.

At 25 you get AoE taunt (challenge) and at 20 you get a tactic called Menace that increases your
aggro generation. Use All Out Assault in conjunction withChallenge to hold AoE aggro.

Also Guard will steal 35% of the aggro of your target; this keeps your DPS’s hate low while boosting yours.
<Montague><Capulet>