Recent Topics

Ads

WH solo build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
boomcat
Suspended

WH solo build

Post#1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:07 am

hi guys, trying out Order for the first time, and going with a WH, running solo... ive heard going Judgement would be best for solo.. but what about gear ? are you going full glass cannon or do you go with SC sets for more deffence? or RvR with deffensive talis? thanks in advance
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
Stelios123

Re: WH solo build

Post#2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Why would play such a mediocre class? they are SW tier, don't waste your time.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:21 pm

because i want to ? as said im playing solo.. and running around picking my own fights is something i wanna do.. i have 2 tanks on Destro, so wanna try something new. but my reason is not why i ask for help in here.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

TreefAM

Post#4 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:40 pm

Something like this?
Eh the riposte spec is pretty popular, and gearwise I'd just mismatch the bullshit for the stats, but like you asked, this is for solo roaming and doesn't give as much utility as different builds would give.
Honestly I'd replace the parry tactic for the bleed or flanking but that's up to you.

Edit: I forgot to link the build lol
RoR.builders - Witch Hunter

Twohandernoob

Post#5 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Stelios123 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:42 pm Why would play such a mediocre class? they are SW tier, don't waste your time.
Some people play hard mode. ;)

boomcat
Suspended

Post#6 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:05 pm

TreefAM wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:40 pm Something like this?
Eh the riposte spec is pretty popular, and gearwise I'd just mismatch the bullshit for the stats, but like you asked, this is for solo roaming and doesn't give as much utility as different builds would give.
Honestly I'd replace the parry tactic for the bleed or flanking but that's up to you.

Edit: I forgot to link the build lol
thanks alot man, so you would not recomend go for Burn away lies ? as a execute ? ye Riposte seems "meta" for most.. but is it a "ganking" build ? because my RvR gear is all dmg, and SC have alot of thoughness and parry.. but thanks alot for your tips mate
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

TreefAM

Post#7 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Well that's the most popular solo build since you will be hard to kill by melees but also dish out good dmg to them.
If you want to be more bursty I'd go for.
Eh the thing is, even with this build I kinda feel like I'm missing repel blasphemy for the parry, so instead of the heal debuff and the armor ignore fromt he middle you could go for the right tree.
If you do that, just pick up ripost again for your last tactic, if not, either get 10% parry or the bleed one. I mean the best way is to try it out in the lakes and see where it takes you, compare how the builds roll with you.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#8 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:45 pm

TreefAM wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:57 pm Well that's the most popular solo build since you will be hard to kill by melees but also dish out good dmg to them.
If you want to be more bursty I'd go for.
Eh the thing is, even with this build I kinda feel like I'm missing repel blasphemy for the parry, so instead of the heal debuff and the armor ignore fromt he middle you could go for the right tree.
If you do that, just pick up ripost again for your last tactic, if not, either get 10% parry or the bleed one. I mean the best way is to try it out in the lakes and see where it takes you, compare how the builds roll with you.
thanks man alot. ye gonna try it out :) but im in the lvling progress, xD but thx again
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
abezverkhiy

Post#9 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:52 am

It is a hard way to solo WH not because of the class mechanics but because of the gear gap. Anyway, since you have chosen that path try to get following abilities:
Sanctified Oil (escape)
Pistol Whip (cc)
Burn Away Lies (damage)
Shroud of Magnus (anticaster)
Repel Blasphemy (antimelee)
in any order because you know how much points you have to spend and we do not.
Tactics:
Brute Force, Flanking, Fanatical Cleansing, Riposte, Vindication, Emperor's Ward, Righteous Steel, Seeker's Triumph to choose from depending on your build.
But the best advice I would give at this stage is stick to any WB cause at the moment you are not an assassin yet, you are a wet noodle.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

boomcat
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:44 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:52 am It is a hard way to solo WH not because of the class mechanics but because of the gear gap. Anyway, since you have chosen that path try to get following abilities:
Sanctified Oil (escape)
Pistol Whip (cc)
Burn Away Lies (damage)
Shroud of Magnus (anticaster)
Repel Blasphemy (antimelee)
in any order because you know how much points you have to spend and we do not.
Tactics:
Brute Force, Flanking, Fanatical Cleansing, Riposte, Vindication, Emperor's Ward, Righteous Steel, Seeker's Triumph to choose from depending on your build.
But the best advice I would give at this stage is stick to any WB cause at the moment you are not an assassin yet, you are a wet noodle.
thanks alot man, ye with judgement tree and "gear" would you go glasscannon then ? WS-Str ? or go with more parry gear ? are you playing as a duelist yourself ? with riposte? or more CC-nuke ?
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen