Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] ranked solo

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jovak

[KOTBS] ranked solo

Post#1 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:37 am

I'm soon to come up on rr70 and would like to participate more in ranked, I was wondering what is kind of expected from a tank. From what I understand, maybe 2h is better, and other than being on top of guards and guard swapping being my main focus, next being cc/punts and assisting, what type of spec/auras/gear is expected or rather appreciated more? Is it tank main spec gear, vanq/inv/sov or more the off spec for better assisting like oppressor or bloodlord (whatever those sets are I haven't got them yet). I know this ranked is relatively new but I'd like to hear any of your thoughts. Thanks.

Ads
bwun

Re: [KOTBS] ranked solo

Post#2 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:49 pm

I'm looking to run something like: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3073,3080

Auras:
Stay Focused
Stand Strong
Gather your Resolve if enemies caster focused
Press the Attack if Melee focused

orillah
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun May 03, 2020 11:28 pm

Mudson

Post#4 » Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 pm

So far a few games in, and the guards and guard swapping is a necessity. I would keep that shield on for the extra mitigation but that is just my play style.

Sandinio

Post#5 » Mon May 04, 2020 11:03 pm

Mudson wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 pm So far a few games in, and the guards and guard swapping is a necessity. I would keep that shield on for the extra mitigation but that is just my play style.
Mitigation shouldn't be a problem. 2H for wound debuff/crit buff is the way to go.
ORDER
Sandinio - mDPS follower KotBS - 40/80
Acutor - Bombing BW - 40/68
Derrak - retired Slayer - 40/4x
Gurat - sWP - 40/4x
and few others

DESTRO
Sandiago - new mDPS follower BG 40
Guraoth - sDoK to see the difference to sWP 40