Recent Topics

Ads

WH Help!!!

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ariakan43

WH Help!!!

Post#1 » Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am

Greetings my friends,

I know that everyone says that WH is weak at the moment and has no spot in ORvR or in city sieges but i love the damn class :)
Thats the reason i ask kindly your help.

I need someone to help me with the following questions.

1. I need 1 Build for Solo (40/40 and high lvl renown)
2. I need 1 Build for Scenarios (40/40 and high lvl renown)
3. I need 1 Build for ORVR (40/40 and high lvl Renown)
4. Whats my stats priority
5. If anyone can give me a build for my renown talents
6. What talismans shall i use
7. What jewleries shall i use

Thank you very much in advance,i know that i ask a lot but i cant find any organised guide to read from.

I appreciate it
John

Ads
Greywolfamakir

Re: WH HELP!!!

Post#2 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:00 am

Im gonna try to help you;

Each build is based on my own experience, so maybe they are not the best for you.
Ariakan43 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am 1. I need 1 Build for Solo (40/40 and high lvl renown)
RR 40-Soloing

RR 50-Soloing

RR 60-Soloing

RR 70+ -Soloing

RR 75+ & 6p Sovereign -Soloing

Ariakan43 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am 2. I need 1 Build for Scenarios (40/40 and high lvl renown)
If you are playing alone, i would use the same builds than Soloing.
If you are playing with friends or pre-made, i suggest you to run Healing Debuff, you need RR 50+

RR 50+ -Healing Debuff

Ariakan43 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am 3. I need 1 Build for ORVR (40/40 and high lvl Renown)
When you say "ORVR" i assume that you mean big scale ORVR, like Warband.

RR 40 -AoE

RR 50 -AoE

RR 60 -AoE

RR 70+ -AoE
Ariakan43 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am 4. Whats my stats priority
Damage;
Strength (until ~1050) > Melee Critical Chance > Weapon Skill

"Tank":
Strenth (until ~1050) > Parry > Dodge/Disrupt
Ariakan43 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am 5. If anyone can give me a build for my renown talents
Damage

"Tank"

Ariakan43 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am 6. What talismans shall i use
Strenght Talismans until 1050. If you wear mixed sets and you have a lot of STR, Weapon Skill talismans are really strong.
Ariakan43 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:15 am 7. What jewleries shall i use
You will need to get Genesis Remmant and Genesis Aspect from ORVR (blue, purple and gold bags)
Genesis 2p is good. Beastlord 3p (pocket + jewel + cloak) is really good too.

Ariakan43

Post#3 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:28 am

Thank you for the time you invested to answer to me.Much appreciated my friend.

jokerspsycho

Post#4 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:34 pm

Grey hit the nail on the head imo. Good detail and suggestions. That being said I want to add my 2c.

For a rr50 solo build I would do this, RoR.builders - Witch Hunter you will usually get more out of SoM and I often use SoM more than vanish. That being said, to get the most out of wh solo build u must change tactics before engagement.

General set: bf, flank, fc, IF or FA
Vs melee: bf, flank, fc, riposte
Vs caster: bf, flank, fc, vindication
General for sc: bf, riposte, vindication, fc

For orvr I would do a defensive build, using divine blast, and self pump toward ur m4. Me and 4 other WH have some clips around of us bombing a pushing group in KV keep. We ended the session with over like 200 kills for the 5 of us lol for that I would do RoR.builders - Witch Hunter the tactics are able to be changed except for sanc bullets. Its sustain is nutty considering it heals you for every bullet proc and DG can hit 24 people. Massive heals. Full defensive RR because your damage will come from M4 bomb. Our 6 man of 5wh with this build and 1 am for pump, we had m4 every 45s-1m

Good luck. Its harder to play wh well than it is poorly but do your best and keep at it!

Greywolfamakir

Post#5 » Mon May 11, 2020 4:21 am

jokerspsycho wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:34 pm Grey hit the nail on the head imo. Good detail and suggestions. That being said I want to add my 2c.

For a rr50 solo build I would do this, RoR.builders - Witch Hunter you will usually get more out of SoM and I often use SoM more than vanish. That being said, to get the most out of wh solo build u must change tactics before engagement.

General set: bf, flank, fc, IF or FA
Vs melee: bf, flank, fc, riposte
Vs caster: bf, flank, fc, vindication
General for sc: bf, riposte, vindication, fc

For orvr I would do a defensive build, using divine blast, and self pump toward ur m4. Me and 4 other WH have some clips around of us bombing a pushing group in KV keep. We ended the session with over like 200 kills for the 5 of us lol for that I would do RoR.builders - Witch Hunter the tactics are able to be changed except for sanc bullets. Its sustain is nutty considering it heals you for every bullet proc and DG can hit 24 people. Massive heals. Full defensive RR because your damage will come from M4 bomb. Our 6 man of 5wh with this build and 1 am for pump, we had m4 every 45s-1m

Good luck. Its harder to play wh well than it is poorly but do your best and keep at it!
Totally true. 100% agree.

Vank

Post#6 » Wed May 13, 2020 11:04 am

at what point would you guys consider getting rid of Brute Force for a most useful tactic? is STR cap necessary?

jokerspsycho

Post#7 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:05 pm

Vank wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:04 am at what point would you guys consider getting rid of Brute Force for a most useful tactic? is STR cap necessary?
What I was told from a few of the most geared whs I've spoke to, "what you give up to get str cap w/I brute force isn't worth the dps loss even with an extra tactic."

Just swap on the fly. My preference when roaming is BF, FLANK,FC, riposte bc a melee is what would likely jump u vs a caster so riposte is best imo.

For SC I will roam with bf, riposte, vindication, FC or bf, flank, flowing, FC both of these offer their own benefits and it's up to you to decide which you would want.