Recent Topics

Ads

Discussion about salv WPs and their gear

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
nuadarstark

Discussion about salv WPs and their gear

Post#1 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Hey everyone. It's been quite a while since anyone here had any discussion about salv WPs, meanwhile Grace and Wrath are discussed to death here. As such I've been seing some puzzling gear combinations when looking around other people.

I'm interested to know what your setups are. I'm an Euro, so I'm trying to minimize royals spent on sovereign to the lowest possible number.

So yeah, interested in what other WPs run as far as jewels go (both before and after the Sov jewel), how the fort weapons compare to the subj and SC ones for you, if you're in the camp of not even bothering with the purple SC weapons, which talis you're running, etc. Talis themselves are especially weird given the recent Morale damage change.

I'm currently running 5 Subj (Cloak, Belt, Boots, Head, Jewel) - 3 Inv (Chest, Hands, Shoulders) setup with Fort hammer, blue SC Tome (don't care about morale gain) and 3 piece Genesis Undying (Remnant, Aspect, Fragment). Trying to generally be as tanky as possible and spend as low amount of royals and gold on Sov pieces and expensive armour talis, which has been so far working for me with good positioning, the right build and spamming that AoE detaunt to death.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Ads