Recent Topics

Ads

[wh] Bullet spec.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
siflisk

Re: [wh] Bullet spec.

Post#31 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:21 am

Zxul wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:12 pm
siflisk wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:09 pm Once I got T4 however the extra survival didn't really matter and you don't have enough oomph to actually kill anyone since the bullets can't crit. You are fluff damage that still crumples when you get focused.
How about Absolution spam with epic quest/city pistol with 800 armor debuff proc and Blessed Blade for 50% armor ignore? Between the two Absolution should mostly ignore armor, while you still got a high durability and Bullet close to every GCD.

Something like this, with likely going high up Judgement as well for higher Absolution dmg.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,6103,4381
I played before Blessed Blade existed so that probably would help a lot and my gear was around conqueror level. Got discouraged when they took my wb aoe away.

Ads
Kornaker

Post#32 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:44 pm

Armor debuff won't be good as bullet is Spirit damage ans this mitigation is not on Armor. But for Razor strike spam ans a High aoe damage will be fine. Actually lvl 32, top tier damage with spaming trial by pain and dragon gun, i just Hope to have second vanish quickly for AP management. When i Switch on outre healing to it's not si Bad 50% Aoe outre healing for 5sec on a healer pack
For Spirit debuff you need to group 2 tank: kotbs and Sm. So meta tank

Kornaker

Post#33 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:24 pm

Bullet proc on:

Dragon gun: On every enemy, if a lot, it's a lot saw 6-7 proc on sc
Trial by pain: proc 2 times, beginning of cast and the last shot, if you take 50% tactic, TBP proc tactic on every shot...so TBP allways on 50% armor pen.

With healing tactic... no don't want to see the number xD

I imagine to begin with this will be cool, proc all time... so many healing xD:
RoR.builders - Witch Hunter