Recent Topics

Ads

KOTBS bis BeS

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Earthcake

Re: KOTBS bis BeS

Post#21 » Mon May 24, 2021 6:35 pm

Go full invader, even if you have sov, -5% damage to almost everybody is the best thing you have to protect your wb.

Sov defensive proc will only get you dodge/disrupt since it doesn't stack with shield rush.
How 10% dodge/disrupt ONLY ON YOU would be superior to -5% damage FROM ALL SOURCES ON EVERYBODY ?
I do not have a KotBS yet, but I use invader on my chosen in city, it procs ALOT.

Also, parry doesn't lose effectiveness when block goes up.
It only appears so, let's take other posts numbers :
50% block
6% parry
OMG parry only stops 3 attacks now ! It lost effectiveness !!!
Yeah, except 3/50 = 6/100.
6%=6%
It stills prolongs your life by 6%

Ads
mytreds

Post#22 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:11 pm

The extra 2 points in the Vigilance tree that Sov gives is too good imo to settle for Invaders instead. Reaching Dirty Tricks and Smashing Counter while still being able to have To Glory and Slice Through is very good.

Still, if you are not a Knight main, and don't want to grind the Royals, Invaders will do just fine in city.

Klod91

Post#23 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:19 am

Earthcake wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:35 pm Go full invader, even if you have sov, -5% damage to almost everybody is the best thing you have to protect your wb.
I doubt it. Unlikely to affect enemy ST group (or groups, if they run 2, which seems to be the meta lately).
I assume it won't trigger from guard damage, so first it has to be aoe damage that clips you, then you need to be hit from the front and then you need to roll a block.
5% dmg reduction sound nice, but realistically I don't think it covers enough enemies to make that much of an impact.