Recent Topics

Ads

Chance to be crit question

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gurismar

Chance to be crit question

Post#1 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:58 pm

After having gotten futile strikes 3 and various bonuses from armor, my kotbs is stated to have 0% chance to be crit on my stat sheet. Does continuing to get reduced chance to be crit apply past this in terms of other classes having added chance to crit or am I wasting gear slots having more reduced crit?

Ads
M0rw47h

Re: Chance to be crit question

Post#2 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:00 pm

You can go negative, yes.

Satarial

Post#3 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:27 pm

The number you see on your sheet is the amount of critical % added to the attackers critical chance against you.

When you are at 0% on your sheet and add more critical hit reduction, you begin to cut into the attackers critical chance on their sheet.
Shadowhealx - Zealot
Shadowhealxxx - Rune Priest

OOP Heals Extraordinaire | Badlands OG - RR100 Zealot/Runepriest

Gurf

Post#4 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:57 pm

Satarial wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:27 pm The number you see on your sheet is the amount of critical % added to the attackers critical chance against you.

When you are at 0% on your sheet and add more critical hit reduction, you begin to cut into the attackers critical chance on their sheet.
So you are saying that effectively you can have -10% chance to be crit even though it says on the stats that your chance to be crit is 0%? How do you know this works?

Rasenmeister

Post#5 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:46 pm

you can check you crit reduction by command getstats - and you see all stats
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

StrongUn

Post#6 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:26 am

If you have -10% chance to be crit and i have 25% critical chance, my final chance to crit you is 15%

CountTalabecland

Post#7 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:08 am

Moral of the story, without Futile Strikes x 3, you will be getting crit a lot.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Flowson
Game Artist

Post#8 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:20 am

Doing Crit Hits vs Getting Crit hits its quite connected to each other.

For Example my BW has a 50% crit chance with gear and full combustion, this means if you have 50% chance to be hit critically - my chance to hit you critcal is 100% - which means each hits deal roughly 40% more dmg on you.

Thats why initivative-less and no crit reducted fresh lvl chars die instantly at bosses or pvp.

If your chance to be critically hit is about 0 %, i still got a 50% chance to hit you critically

If you chance to be critically hit is - 50 % , i wont be able to crit hit you ,even if my chance is 50% because your minus encounters my plus.

Ads