Recent Topics

Ads

WP equipment

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
space44

WP equipment

Post#1 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:37 am

im wondering if anyone knows every piece of armor that either has block % and/or Hate proc. im dead set on making a WP tank no matter who says otherwise, lol. i know theres quite a few tactics with increasing self heal and parry but not much for block and hate. shields has block % and i want to see if i could build on that foundation.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
yoluigi

Re: WP equipment

Post#2 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:02 am

Radyak has a guide on the class. But Beastlord has block and sentinel (from crypt and tunnel)
Block talis from gunbad after that Sov. Soo get beastlord (full points in Block and parry/dodge , futile strike) after do pve sentinel and work your way for sov gear. You could also be a shield healer hybrid i've done it on the past was fun build but hard to play.

Bloodmasked

Post#3 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:39 am

Its not possible to be a tank if you don't have taunt abilities in PVE.

space44

Post#4 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:43 pm

Bloodmasked wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:39 am Its not possible to be a tank if you don't have taunt abilities in PVE.
thats why im wondering if WP has any weapon with a Hate proc. could be a lair weapon, random drop, ect.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Rydiak

Post#5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Without an on demand Taunt ability (which is required to interrupt certain abilities or retake aggro) you will not be able to be effective in PvE. Grace is a healer, albeit a tanky one. Check the guide in my signature for more information.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Hellwalkah

Post#6 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:04 pm

Rydiak wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:57 pm Without an on demand Taunt ability (which is required to interrupt certain abilities or retake aggro) you will not be able to be effective in PvE. Grace is a healer, albeit a tanky one. Check the guide in my signature for more information.
This

Ruin

Post#7 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:11 am

Go check excavator (I think the name is) weapons from GB, they may have threat increas.

Zhentarim

Post#8 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 am

Maybe that Troll lair boss in Ellyrion drops weapons with increase threat but I think that might only be for tanks and for the rest its reduced hate but might be worth checking out.

Ads