Recent Topics

Ads

Input for Consideration - Developers on WH

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Kaldus

Input for Consideration - Developers on WH

Post#1 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Hi Developers

At some point you will review the WH class, I'd like to make the following proposal for you to consider:

1. Reduce to cooldown from stealth from 30 to 20 or 25 seconds.
2. Reduce the cast time to enter stealth from 2 to 1 seconds.

The justification is to further maximise on the unique class ability to help increase effectiveness.

Thank you for consideration.

Rykir

Ads
Wam

Re: Input for Consideration - Developers on WH

Post#2 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:12 pm

Kaldus wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 pm Hi Developers

At some point you will review the WH class, I'd like to make the following proposal for you to consider:

The justification is to further maximise on the unique class ability to help increase effectiveness.

Rykir
They literally gave WH/Welf the possibility to perma stealth, or atleast x3 as much at bare minimum... whilst also having a secondary back up escape stealth

if you did number 2... WH just wouldnt die that much and get away from trouble too easily

Number 1 also will help escapism which they have already helped quite a bit, but its the less serve of the two... if it was reduced to 20 and with a cdr that would be 15 which is a bit crazy, it already given aoe armour debuff to be more useful as well...

having a real aoe spec like other dps classes even if its moderate over stealth tweaking would be more useful imo
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:16 pm

Only if the remove their stun+backflip ability.

WH/WE already have insane escapes as is. 1 sec stealth? Hahaha.
Last edited by Oglaf on Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warlover

Post#4 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:37 am

Oglaf wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:16 pm Only if the remove they stun+backflip ability.

WH/WE already have insane escapes as is. 1 sec stealth? Hahaha.
I agree 1sec Stealth is Laughable it should be instant :)

Whyumadbro

Post#5 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:33 am

Wam wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:12 pm
Kaldus wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 pm Hi Developers

Rykir
They literally gave WH/Welf the possibility to perma stealth, or atleast x3 as much at bare minimum... whilst also having a secondary back up escape stealth

if you did number 2... WH just wouldnt die that much and get away from trouble too easily

Number 1 also will help escapism which they have already helped quite a bit, but its the less serve of the two... if it was reduced to 20 and with a cdr that would be 15 which is a bit crazy, it already given aoe armour debuff to be more useful as well...

having a real aoe spec like other dps classes even if its moderate over stealth tweaking would be more useful imo
this man speaks the truth!

normanis

Post#6 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:54 am

nice place to add my crazy ideas
shroud of magnus shoud be aoe spam fire damage ( something like burn unbelievers) 10sec cd
seekers of triumph should be similar to zealot armor/corp debuff aoe seeker blade become aoe same as zealot sweeping discorgoment
blessed blade - all damage in confession tree deal elemental damage
dragon gun stay as it is
and bring razor as aoe spam with tactic 3-6persons 20 feet
p.s i dont know how good is exit build byt witch brew seems more better ( atleast i readed it on forums)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#7 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:57 am

off topic wh and witch has too many stealth modes and speed and even ability u cant res . byt do rest clases has abilitie that wh and witch cant go stealth for certain perios of time like 15sec?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Koryu199X

Post#8 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:55 am

No, just no at the moment the wh can escape and repeatedly reset a pvp fight. Fought a wh on my tank and he kept escaping when it went bad and then coming back to try again. Wh has plenty of good abilities and tactics, for instance vindication is very good against magic users. I think the issue here is lack of imagination when actually pvping and too much ganking on very low level characters.

Ads
dirnsterer

Post#9 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:02 am

Turn WH/WE stealth into combat stealth, shorter duration, way more reliable to pull off in a fight. So you can actually in mid fight stealth, debuff enemies and buff your ap regen as things go on. I hate this "I will stealth from one end of the praag to the other" type of rogue play for it. Would maybe make group content better too when you can get more reliable boosts to your ap in mid fight plus debuff enemy.

Koryu199X

Post#10 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:15 am

I'm just going to post my thoughts here on keep sieges as I can't start a new topic so my apologies for any distraction. At the moment particularly with the ram visible and that very few are intercepting the ram in open rvr, perhaps destroying the ram gives contribution. However, you have to do a decent amount of damage to the ram for that to be fulfilled. That might encourage more intercept missions. I get what people are saying though with not showing rams and now I do agree it should possibly be removed from map. On the keep siege as a whole I think there needs to be more to do and I think be introducing ladders and tunnelling might a way forward. To counter ladders they can simply be knocked down so they would need careful deployment or mass deployment and only so many players can climb up at a time. Tunnelling would require one person (very slow) to a group a bit quicker to start a tunnel at the outer wall of the keep. Digging the tunnel should take some time and therefore could be discovered quickly if people are paying attention. The tunnel could be destroyed by the opposing side and players in it are crushed. You could not however, tunnel under the keep walls only the outer walls. These are just a few ideas I have in terms of providing more options for stuff to do during a siege, yes some keeps it will be easier because of this and the T2 keeps don't have an outer wall. However, I would perhaps make these items/options only available at a certain level of keep as a way of providing balance so that players would know what to possibly expect in each zone.