Recent Topics

Ads

some questions about wh

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rikthor89

some questions about wh

Post#1 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:34 am

hi all, i'm livvelando a wh at the moment i'm at level 32, 42 rr i mostly play alone and i'm building this build. https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 94&mm=&mt= 6103,4381 & t = 4381,6103,4356,4357
I realized that the link of the build calculator does not work well anyway I use the following tactics
consecrated bullets, blessed blade, flowing accusations, righteous steel
at the moment rr points are placed in 3 in futile critics 1 in parade and 1 in doge and dispript.
in anticipation of level 40 which armor set should I focus on? I had thought of the dominator, since I play solo I would like something balanced between attack and defense to face 1vsx battles. then I wanted to ask what statische focus all strength? is the tactic of armor penetration enough or should I also stack the ws? Should I stack wounds and thoughness?
finally, how can i proceed after rr 40 with rr and career points? Are there other tactics that are stronger or that are more suitable for the build?
thank you all

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Re: some questions about wh

Post#2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:08 am

huh hmm your build is hmm not so optimal :D where do i start?! i think righteous steel is not needed since you have repel blasphemy and m1 which both give you 100% chance to parry. what is "consecrated bullets"? blessed blade and flowing acusations are fine.
you should aim for at least one p13 ability, i recommend Bal or dragon gun.
equipment: vanquisher! with this set wh starts to get good and it will carry you a long time.
rr spec: defensive stuff does not let you kill anything so aim for opportunist and might

Naelar

Post#3 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:23 am

Ditch the futile for crit.

rikthor89

Post#4 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:50 am

the consecrated bullet tactic is the 2nd tactic of the left branch .thanks for the answers I will follow your advice

Likeaboss

Post#5 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:00 am

Go for BB and Absolution spam... get a 2nd dps in your party with healdebuff and you'll rock it
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

arorwne
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:13 am

At this moment, I'd suggest Shroud of Magnus for some Disrupt and a bit of points into Dodge. Rest can go into STR and Crit. I also suggest not taking Righteous Steel, it seems like an overkill(or, more likely, a leveling choice). Rather take Fanatical Cleansing. Or if you think that presents a disruption in your Mastery choices, take ... Flanking or Riposte. That should be it for this type of build. Should you decide to go less defensive, just respec into BAL and go crit heavy. J.Edge, Inq.Fury and the like.

XsorrowerX

Post#7 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:00 am

You don't need Fanatical Cleansing with that build. Take Dragon Gun, Shroud of Magus. Take Brute Force and max out your STR instead of using Righteous Steel. Other tactics are fine. Sanctified Bullets will help you survive some at low RR and gear levels, so I suggest keeping that one. And if you have a healer, or are grouped up, you can drop it for another damage tactic.

Use mixed sets while you work towards full Vanquisher for armor, to help max your STR out.

I would drop at least one rank in Futile Strikes, at that low RR, you can't really afford much and you need to add Opportunist for some more crit, or you won't kill anything like some of the others mentioned.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:16 am

imo drop all defensive stuff because lets be honest, if get into trouble you die anyway.... that also counts for sanctified bullets, i really dont get why people suggest to take that :D

Ads
XsorrowerX

Post#9 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:20 am

inoeth wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:16 am imo drop all defensive stuff because lets be honest, if get into trouble you die anyway.... that also counts for sanctified bullets, i really dont get why people suggest to take that :D
Sanctified bullets lets you play a skirmish style, instead of completely running away in group fights. With Dragon Gun in those situations, it's like having a full heal on 10 sec cooldown and it's also good on Trial by Pain for 1v1s, because it hits twice. Sure, with better RR and gear, you can start to wean your way off of it, but it's pretty good for low levels. I've used it a lot, trust me.

Sofong

Post#10 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:40 am

just play the typical BAL/RB spec, and max crit first at RR45.