Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Doubt about equipment

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
inoeth
Suspended

Re: [WH] Doubt about equipment

Post#41 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:38 am

kryss wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:56 pm
siglade wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:01 pm
kryss wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:41 pm As for weapons, fortress MH, Bloodlord offhand, or bloodlord MH and Wit offhand if you don't have the needed RR ranks.
What about Penitence sword, did you tried it ?
Penitence was really fun when it had a "on hit" proc, and not a "being hit" one: with DG and sweeping razor tactic (once you could hit 9 targets at once with the confession anytimer) you could snare a LOT of people. It was a brief moment of glory though, cause the weapon was nerfed in almost a blink of an eye. Now it's just a midlife tool for those who don't have the RRs to afford better stuff. Its good amount of str, though, can fit in some average builds and make it easier to cap the stat. If you already have enough city dungeon inf to afford 2 weaps, though, I'd prolly go for Xokha (some WHs like it for the WS) and, of course, Wit.

you can get 2 weapons at once at the first influence stage btw :)

Ads
kryss

Post#42 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:09 am

inoeth wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:38 am
kryss wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:56 pm
siglade wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:01 pm

What about Penitence sword, did you tried it ?
Penitence was really fun when it had a "on hit" proc, and not a "being hit" one: with DG and sweeping razor tactic (once you could hit 9 targets at once with the confession anytimer) you could snare a LOT of people. It was a brief moment of glory though, cause the weapon was nerfed in almost a blink of an eye. Now it's just a midlife tool for those who don't have the RRs to afford better stuff. Its good amount of str, though, can fit in some average builds and make it easier to cap the stat. If you already have enough city dungeon inf to afford 2 weaps, though, I'd prolly go for Xokha (some WHs like it for the WS) and, of course, Wit.

you can get 2 weapons at once at the first influence stage btw :)
Yeah you're right, it's been so long since I've done that stuff that I didn't really think about it :)

jughurta69

Post#43 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:05 am

sharpblader wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:16 am
jughurta69 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:01 am
raizagast wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:30 pm Hi, I have a query about equipment for WH, I currently have 5 pieces from Onslaught, belt from Vanquisher and 5 pieces from Genesis.

I have heard that the Onslaught is the best equipment for WH but now that I can buy Invader parts I don't know how to combine it.

What would be the BiS equipment for WH?

think for yourself

Asking for build, BIS or whatever is nonsense.
Learn to play your class in the worst situations, give it a try.
Think about your class what you want to do and your type of games

Copy and paste the others will not help you, on the contrary
There are two things wrong here:

1. Copy and pasting builds does help you if you're new to a class and makes you have an easier time. You can venture out to unorthodox builds once you're more comfortable with the class.

2. Asking for advice or being coached is never nonsense. Learning to play a class in the worst situation doesn't mean you shouldn't seek out the thoughts and experience of others. I find your mindset absurd and selfish. It's like Mr. Miyagi chilling on the couch sipping on beer telling the karate kid to "think" about how he wants to win.
the human being learns through his experiences and his trials

What is selfish is to say, done like that it will be better or even not you should rather think like that

Nothing like learning, trying for yourself to get real satisfaction

When you try things, spend time in theory, it's the fun of building HIS character. which is the basis of an RPG

in short, everyone has their own point of view

inoeth
Suspended

Post#44 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:15 pm

if everyone, in whole mankind, had always tried to find out things for himself only, we would still live in caves.

the german text of the sesame street theme song says something like this "why, for what reason, wherefore - who does not ask stays dumb, sometimes you need to ask to understand" pretty much on point if you ask me^^
it is no crime to ask for help and maybe it is the fun for you to theorycraft but for others it is just playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWSCxFAyjl4

bisbalien

Post#45 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:54 pm

I am currently playing the game for 3 months and managed to farm my way up to rr83 as a WH, so you might not take my advice that seriously. That being said,im currently using 5p sov,2 sent and 2 conq (belt,boots) as a pure offensive build with BaL / RB - SoM masteries like Bodhi has posted many times. This is a really good all around build that you can kill pretty much everything when played right. Dps shammies,SnB tanks, well geared healers and dps DoKs are gonna be hard.RR points are full Opport,2 FS,3 parry,3 dodge/disrupt. Well round rr points thats what im going for. Weapons are BL mainhand and fort offhand.
When playing in a grp i tend to use 5p sov,1 sent(ring) and 3 vanq (gloves,belt,boots) so i can cap my chance to be crit at 0%. As for masteries i go for DG/RB/SoM and oil/crit tactic. Weapons are BL mainhand and wit for this one. The concept for this build is to debuff your targets with a lot minus armour for your group in exchange of your own dmg,howerver i am currently playing in a really organised grp and would not recommend the latter if you are just joining pugs.