Recent Topics

Ads

WP DPS stat build.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
penagos22

Re: WP DPS stat build.

Post#21 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:29 pm

Satirico wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:45 pm
penagos22 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:07 pm
Satirico wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:29 pm Until you get your set warlord and sovereign you will be useless. People will hate you on scenarios and with reason.
But if you are sttuborn and want to fill your ego in a group based game, go ahead, just keep a healer set in your inventory for when you be the only healer in sc. This can help a lot.
you want heals, then, level up a healer.
the most dumb answer someone ever created. if I want guard, raise a tank? If I want damage, raise a dps? So who will fill the role of healer? Because as I said, until you have equipment to be usefull, healers dps are like cancer in a group based game. You won't make damage, you won't heal, only screw with other players experience. In fact, and as an ex am dps, I defend the end of dps build for healers.
if you wants heals, level up a healer
if you want a tank, level up a tank

I, yolo and many other warriors dps have shown that we can do good damage, the problem with the game is not the healers dps, it is not the devs, it is people like you who want to play comfortable and when they are not, they blame it to others. Let everyone play what they want and have fun. and if you failed as am dps it is because you are a tremendous bad player, besides being fun, am dps can make a disaster on the enemy.
I just summarize it for you, people say that healers don't dps just to force them to be healers. you're just a frustrated who gave up.

Ads