Recent Topics

Ads

Yoluigi WP 2h Dps build guide

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
yoluigi

Yoluigi WP 2h Dps build guide

Post#1 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:13 pm

My solo/Duo guide for WP 2h dps

Click here to watch on YouTube

This will be a quick advance guide meaning you already know all the abilities on the wp dps and when leveling him you tried out the 2h a bit.
First dont waste your time get the full bloodlord or maybe mix Beastlord with oppresor/sentinel find a way to get high str. The best would be warlord or Warlord+sov
NEW -- Ranked set could also be interesting mixing with bloodlord with it or oppresor with ranked 3/3 for that high wound etc.

We gonna speak for speciality build against certain classes for certain situation wp dps can be good but gota have the right build. They dont have multiple option on the fly like WH and multiple classes.

-Only use sigmar shield in scenarios or 6+ encounters for smite.
-Dont waste when your time in melee with healing hand it's a waste of time and waste of good resource for divine fury or divine strike if you got the crusader build.
-Aoe detaunt is available now use it.
All videos showcase the builds. Learn from them...

-The traditionnel build-
The build everyone start and stick it's a good base full futile strike and the rest is parry/dodge/str and 1 crit
Not gonna talk long about this but this is a great sc build for dps and ranked.
Watch my vol.1 full bloodlord geared with this build.

-Speciality build-

Playstyle in general for solo and duo: As a wp you wanna be as aggresive as you can be. Your not gonna kite anyone...
It's the class with the worst mobility in the game you gota go for it or run from the start.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VS: Shamans, Sorc, anti healer
Glass cannon: Full crit,str and a bit of dodge or parry (the traditionnel build)
Bis armor (warlord+sov) max stats

Sorc: At a certain point sorc was roaming and killing everyone and there no reason to have any fs against sorc they gonna crit you anyway your best chance is to do the most dmg possible when you jump on them
that 40% to crit helps with everyone top players having max fs. You also need bloodlord weapon for that extra 5% dmg and slow weapon for big burst.

Shamans: The hardest class to beat in the game. They wont have crit build it's mostly attrition build with ap drain you gonna die all the time your only chance is to keep the pressure and kill them super quick and have
the weapon that slow's down 40% from crypt trust me super usefull it will proc with all those dots shamans. But the Berserker build will be better IMO

Healers : The more dps the better.

This build can work duo but watch out against WE they gonna kill you in no times with no FS
Duo with a knight shield or pure healer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vs WE and tanks and melee in general

Crusader build: Full futile strike full parry and bit of dodge or str
BIS armor, fortress weapon

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4160,4149
No point putting Wound buff all WE gonna purge it right at the start.
The best build against melee in general very horrible against any range.The more defencive you play the better. You need to use DF the most time you can and right now with the aoe detaunt it makes it even powerfull without
having guilty soul on anyone. I saw mercenary/dom wp 2h dps beat a full bis marauder with this build when i told him took long but he killed him. Trust me in 1v1 scenario you gonna be very hard to beat in melee in 1v1.

Great for duo if you got your partner in dps build (tanks 2h full dps) or any dps. (Works well with SM and AM for that Spirit resist debuff)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VS all rounder build
My build atm

Berserker build: Full FS,1crit, 3 str, parry
Fortress weapon or Bloodlord

Full warlord +2 Wrath (lose stats but that ap pump and immune to stun worth it)
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4191,4160

Good in many situation especialy 1v1 or duo with any class. You lose dps with haste tactic but with +25% tap heal makes you a very good burst healing and now with the updated GS you got 12 seconds to re stack a dot/% dmg multiplier.
Full warlord give you ap pump and the 10 seconds immunity if you solo all fights are super quick soo they wont knock you down or root you and give you a chance to catch them and beat them up with a hammer!
After your normal rotation (str buff,parry buff, initiative , 40% slow) you wanna spam in their back bludgeon soo you can get that GS going on and hammer of sigmar with +20% dmg.

Duo great with any classes to be honest the other day killed multiple 2v3-4 with a conq/anni dps Runepriest... You can team up with a pure dps, healer hybrid, tanks etc some good fun fights.
I find this build been in the best in duo for all situation only downside is full warlord stats are not that great.(low str/wound compare to bis)

If you got any specific questions you can ask me here. Other players will give their opinion on what works the best for them etc.
Last edited by yoluigi on Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Scottx125

Re: Yoluigi WP 2h Dps build guide

Post#2 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:10 am

Nice will give these a try sometime. Btw, by 38% crit you mean 33% crit + 5% crit from Lini of Savage Vigor right?
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

yoluigi

Post#3 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:36 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:10 am Nice will give these a try sometime. Btw, by 38% crit you mean 33% crit + 5% crit from Lini of Savage Vigor right?
I dont remember but if i go full crit in BIS gear i normaly get very high depending which weapon i use to be honest after 35% might be better with the weapon skill liniment. But i usualy use the toughness +5% chance to crit liniment it's the best for WP.

yoluigi

Post#4 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:26 pm

Updated

Biotrol

Post#5 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:54 pm

Nice video. May I ask which set are you using or are you mixing various sets? Warlord + Victoriuos ?

tarsionia

Post#6 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:03 am

hey, very nice video. could you maybe make one for the dps dok too?

Mortgrimm

Post#7 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:18 pm

i got finally full Bloodlord and wanna give it a try.
Is there a special rotation u use and what´s really important to take care of?
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz