Recent Topics

Ads

[KotBS] AoE Farming Mastery Build?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ExcretusMaximus

[KotBS] AoE Farming Mastery Build?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:11 pm

Anyone got some tips for the newbie?
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ads
Toggle

Re: [KotBS] AoE Farming Mastery Build?

Post#2 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:38 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:11 pm Anyone got some tips for the newbie?
If you’re talking about farming mobs, I believe you need at least lvl 26 for that. But use the aura that does dmg to everything around you, the one that does dmg back to melee attackers, and then heal aura. That’s pretty much it. You can throw a thorns potion on top of that, if you want to get really fancy with it.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

kmark101

Post#3 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:28 pm

It's extremely simple really. Use those 3 auras that was mentioned before and these tactics:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 06,3108&t=

Everything else can be anything
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

ExcretusMaximus

Post#4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:26 pm

Thanks guys.

And yes, I was talking about farming.

Dakkhon

Post#5 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:46 am

So its been many years for me on the KotBS. Can you not solo on this class using the defensive build and killing with the damage that is dealt back anymore? I remember making a tanky build and just letting people kill themselves by attacking me. Not possible here?
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kmark101

Post#6 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:28 am

Dakkhon wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:46 am So its been many years for me on the KotBS. Can you not solo on this class using the defensive build and killing with the damage that is dealt back anymore? I remember making a tanky build and just letting people kill themselves by attacking me. Not possible here?
It is possible, in fact everyone suggested this in this thread in the previous posts :)
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Dakkhon

Post#7 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:14 pm

kmark101 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:28 am
Dakkhon wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:46 am So its been many years for me on the KotBS. Can you not solo on this class using the defensive build and killing with the damage that is dealt back anymore? I remember making a tanky build and just letting people kill themselves by attacking me. Not possible here?
It is possible, in fact everyone suggested this in this thread in the previous posts :)
[/quoI guess i should have clarified....I meant for RVR, SC. If so thats awesome!! Thanks for the reply too. Very excited to try this.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ExcretusMaximus

Post#8 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:34 pm

Another question:

For PvE AoE farming, would you guys suggest stacking wounds, stacking toughness, keeping them equal, or something else entirely?

Ads
kmark101

Post#9 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:14 pm

Dakkhon wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:14 pm guess i should have clarified....I meant for RVR, SC. If so thats awesome!! Thanks for the reply too. Very excited to try this.
For SC/RvR this won't work, people will just stop hitting you and walk away.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

kmark101

Post#10 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:15 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:34 pm Another question:

For PvE AoE farming, would you guys suggest stacking wounds, stacking toughness, keeping them equal, or something else entirely?
Keep in mind that the Toughness stat has crappy effect on PVE, so stack armor (best stat for pve), avoidance skills like block/parry (2nd best) or wounds (3rd best).
Gryyw - Ironbreaker