Recent Topics

Ads

Wp 2h Sigmar shield rework

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)

Poll: Sigmar shield 2h rework tweaks

Poll ended at Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:12 pm

Sigmar shield defence proc 5 seconds
40%
Ap drain to ressource (pillage essence)
60%
Total votes: 5

yoluigi

Wp 2h Sigmar shield rework

Post#1 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:12 pm

The ability is amazing for shield because you can also spam sigmar radiance but for 2h it's only good for a few seconds while spamming smite very boring gameplay and most of the time i die because i love all my RF soo most 2h wp end up never using the ability. (trust me That 130 heal for 10 rf aint worth it.)

Two change could be made I'l post it in the Balance proposal when i see a people voting,

1 .The change will resemble devour essence. Meaning instead of been every hit drain 10 rf to 100 heal it will be like this.

-The ability will only last 5 seconds and will drain 10 rf every seconds.
Reason: Like that we KNOW it only gonna drain 50 rf and also will use it for most "oh **** moment" when you get targeted. Most people hit you the more it heals but only last for 5 seconds like Devour essence.

2. The ability when used for 2h work like pillage essence. from the dok. (ap drain to resource)

I think both options are good to be honest. I just want to actualy have an ability that is useful for 2h.

Ads
meatcpu

Re: Wp 2h Sigmar shield rework

Post#2 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:52 pm

Fwiw. I was told DoK is more offensive. WP more defensive when I asked for better defensive stuff for Shield spec. (Despite the reachable heal debuff ability for wp shield spec). And that's just how it's supposed to be.

Is your complaint that you are resource starved?

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Mirroring classes is the worst possible way to change the game

MonkeyHead

Post#4 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:55 pm

pvprangergod wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:11 pm Mirroring classes is the worst possible way to change the game
Why? How? I see this statement a lot and I never see any supporting arguments. If Faction A class = Faction B class, then balanced.

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:50 am

Balance doesn't mean mirror classes, you just made that up

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:35 am

yoluigi wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:12 pm The ability is amazing for shield because you can also spam sigmar radiance but for 2h it's only good for a few seconds while spamming smite very boring gameplay and most of the time i die because i love all my RF soo most 2h wp end up never using the ability. (trust me That 130 heal for 10 rf aint worth it.)

Two change could be made I'l post it in the Balance proposal when i see a people voting,

1 .The change will resemble devour essence. Meaning instead of been every hit drain 10 rf to 100 heal it will be like this.

Reason: Like that we KNOW it only gonna drain 50 rf and also will use it for most "oh **** moment" when you get targeted. Most people hit you the more it heals but only last for 5 seconds like Devour essence.

2. The ability when used for 2h work like pillage essence. from the dok. (ap drain to resource)

I think both options are good to be honest. I just want to actualy have an ability that is useful for 2h.
Imo Sigmar's Shield should be 10 sec long and have 65 feet range and do same amount of dmg to your target as you get heals. Use 10 RF for every health drained and gain 5 RF back for every hit on enemy. 0,5 sec icd. This would be bring a little bit of dmg for WP and not drain all RF in seconds. For 2h change judgement back to 15 AP and gaining 15 rf so you have a chance detaunt/hot maybe even catch someone who is kiting you.

Also for 2h if SIgmar's Radiance is not coming back ever then Divine Strike Should hit 1 additional enemy 15 feet of your target, costs 30 RF and you gain 15 RF back when hitting 1 enemy so it would be possible to not lose or gain RF when using DS. Also change DS with 2h to 150% dmg and heals for 100 % of dmg done. You wont get 2k Divine strike's like with shield but you wouldnt be totally useless. Change Supplication to be 8 sec buff that gives you 10 rf every second and you lose ap every second but no need to stand still to gain RF.

And guilty soul should heal defensive target 1-2 biggest GS hits and bludgeon armour debuff is close to useless because you need to be in back so maybe remove that requirement.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

penagos22

Post#7 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:22 pm

i personally think sigmar shield is useless in 2h dps, it's a skill thought (i think) to use sigmar grace at ease, i personally don't use it, i think the best way to survive as a wp dps is to kill as fast as possible, that's why i don't use sigmar shield or sigmar fist in my rotation. although i have to admit that guilty soul without healing is very frustrating for me and the truth is that healing is urgently needed (with old fanatism)

yoluigi

Post#8 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:10 pm

Guys am not talking about hammer and shield and most people using 2h end up not using S-Shield. It does not work with 2h it alwas sucks but with shield it's fantastic that's the point of this post is to make it better for 2h.
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:35 am
yoluigi wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:12 pm The ability is amazing for shield because you can also spam sigmar radiance but for 2h it's only good for a few seconds while spamming smite very boring gameplay and most of the time i die because i love all my RF soo most 2h wp end up never using the ability. (trust me That 130 heal for 10 rf aint worth it.)

Imo Sigmar's Shield should be 10 sec long and have 65 feet range and do same amount of dmg to your target as you get heals. Use 10 RF for every health drained and gain 5 RF back for every hit on enemy. 0,5 sec icd. This would be bring a little bit of dmg for WP and not drain all RF in seconds. For 2h change judgement back to 15 AP and gaining 15 rf so you have a chance detaunt/hot maybe even catch someone who is kiting you.

Also for 2h if SIgmar's Radiance is not coming back ever then Divine Strike Should hit 1 additional enemy 15 feet of your target, costs 30 RF and you gain 15 RF back when hitting 1 enemy so it would be possible to not lose or gain RF when using DS. Also change DS with 2h to 150% dmg and heals for 100 % of dmg done. You wont get 2k Divine strike's like with shield but you wouldnt be totally useless. Change Supplication to be 8 sec buff that gives you 10 rf every second and you lose ap every second but no need to stand still to gain RF.

And guilty soul should heal defensive target 1-2 biggest GS hits and bludgeon armour debuff is close to useless because you need to be in back so maybe remove that requirement.
True that would be the best ideas. Dont know if it would be hard to code but that would be ideal.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#9 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:42 am

yoluigi wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:10 pm Guys am not talking about hammer and shield and most people using 2h end up not using S-Shield. It does not work with 2h it alwas sucks but with shield it's fantastic that's the point of this post is to make it better for 2h.
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:35 am

True that would be the best ideas. Dont know if it would be hard to code but that would be ideal.
Thanks! Sigmar's Shield would be very valuable for 2h if worked 130 hp gained and target you used the skill woul be drained for same amount, so it is 1300 health and 1300 dmg over 10 seconds. Sounds reasonable to me and Guilty Soul if it would increase 2h AA dmg 20% as well and would proc from AA crits, but would only work on AA and single target wrath skills, i mean smite would proc it but it could only be on 1 person but it would stack to 2x and heal defensive target for dmg dealt.

How does that sound to you? I like that GS now increases prayer of wrath dmg by 20% i mean it should be higher considering it has no snare or heal proc on it. Wrath prayer with 2h should be 2 sec 'dot' i mean that it should hit twice, instantly and after 2 seconds new hit. Or maybe just give covenant of vitality to WP=) PRAISE HAIL 2H DPS WARRIOR PRIEST WE ARE ON LIFE SUPPORT BUT NOT DEAD YET!

Divine Amazement morale 4 is basically just Martyrs Blessing with dmg added, so def not worth morale 4 but would be pretty good skill to replace 13 point skill to replace Shielding Grace. Less there is 'only shield/only 2h' skills the better. How about Bludgeon(2H only) working kind of like IB's Heavy Blow, being instant dmg with 3 sec dot and dot dmg is based on RF amount, less rf you have more dmg dot does.

Im kind of throwing some idea's around, i have alot of them and maybe 10 % are worth something : D But my deep love for DD WP, you never forget your first love=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz