Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun and Accusations from 30ft

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cerule

[Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun and Accusations from 30ft

Post#1 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:24 am

Hello,

Dragon Gun is a nice utility ability, especially with Blessed Bullets. 30 feet isn't what I would call a «safe distance» either and it's on a 10 seconds cooldown. Keeping that in mind, we could see some interesting gameplay opportunities by adding a way to generate Accusations from 30 feet away. I would like to discuss it here, to see if we can, together, find a balanced suggestion to post in the appropriate forum.

So in order to not simply give a new tool without tradeoff to the Witch Hunter, I think having a existing Tactic tweaked, or a new one, would be better than simply adding a ability, or modifying one.

A Tactic that add a 3-5 seconds cooldown to Snap Shot, removes it's innate slowing effect, but makes it able to generate one Accusation seems fair.
A Tactic that generate the first Accusation every 10 seconds.

What can we do ?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: [Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun and Accusations from 30ft

Post#2 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:48 am

Cerule wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:24 am Hello,

Dragon Gun is a nice utility ability, especially with Blessed Bullets. 30 feet isn't what I would call a «safe distance» either and it's on a 10 seconds cooldown. Keeping that in mind, we could see some interesting gameplay opportunities by adding a way to generate Accusations from 30 feet away. I would like to discuss it here, to see if we can, together, find a balanced suggestion to post in the appropriate forum.

So in order to not simply give a new tool without tradeoff to the Witch Hunter, I think having a existing Tactic tweaked, or a new one, would be better than simply adding a ability, or modifying one.

A Tactic that add a 3-5 seconds cooldown to Snap Shot, removes it's innate slowing effect, but makes it able to generate one Accusation seems fair.
A Tactic that generate the first Accusation every 10 seconds.

What can we do ?
Why you are looking for a way to generate accusation outside of melee range? Why not hit targets in melee?
Dying is no option.

rrrutsss

Post#3 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:08 pm

I think dragon gun should generate accusation only if it hits in meele range and zero accuastions if it hits in ranged range.

vladerethro

Post#4 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:26 pm

You have Burn Armor to generate 2 accusations without target, if you want to use Dragon Gun in funnel, it's not spamable, but still more usefull than WE equivalent in funnel
WH can almost spam finisher, with healing bullet, more tools to generate accusation seems a bit too much to me.
Or maybe, with this new tactic, WH can't use sanctified bullet tactic and flowing accusations.

Krima

Post#5 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:37 pm

Or so you want WH to be a range class?
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

rrrutsss

Post#6 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:22 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:37 pm Or so you want WH to be a range class?
Just like undefendable dagger tossing WB WEs? :roll:

Krima

Post#7 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:27 pm

rrrutsss wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:22 pm
Krima wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:37 pm Or so you want WH to be a range class?
Just like undefendable dagger tossing WB WEs? :roll:
Its a BUG already reported.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

squiggastolemybike

Post#8 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:21 pm

Or make Dragon Gun summon an actual dragon that could carry the Which Hunter around as a flying mount. :shock: :geek: :o
83 Marauder ][ 82 Zealot ][ 82 Chosen
83 Black Orc ][ 82 Ironbreaker ][ 81 Blackguard
82 Sorceress ][ 83 Choppa ][ 82 Shadow Warrior
81 Witch Elf ][ 81 Witch Hunter ][ 81 Squig Herder
83 Shaman ][ 82 DoK ][ 80 WP ][ 79 SL, SM, WL

Ads
Cerule

Post#9 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:16 pm

The legitimacy of including such changes isn't yours or mine anyway, it's developers team's. This thread was to actually build a proposition. If you can't refrain from mocking and being disdainful, maybe you should consider not posting here. Minus «vladerethro» there is nothing remotely in line with the thread.

This thread isn't a «should WH get ranged accusation ?» debate.

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:03 pm

LMAO NO WAY IM FALLING FOR THIS ONE, 200% OP IS TROLLING