Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun and Accusations from 30ft

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
tazdingo

Re: [Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun and Accusations from 30ft

Post#11 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:19 pm

all these people against a 30ft wh who dont know the existing power of ballistic mara

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#12 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:35 pm

I'd add another version of snap shot that requires you to stand still, deals more damage and gives an accusation. But no snare!

Cerule

Post#14 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:57 am

zolio wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:47 am Hey, Lets stay on Topic.
Thanks

nebelwerfer wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:35 pm I'd add another version of snap shot that requires you to stand still, deals more damage and gives an accusation. But no snare!
It could indeed be a solution. Why would you choose a new ability instead of a Tactic ? Could you develop your reasoning with us ?

Blacksuperman

Post#15 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:48 am

Krima wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:37 pm Or so you want WH to be a range class?
topic is a nono in my opinion, in your comment i can see you dont want WH to be range like WE?
Thrwoing Dagger with Kissproc & WB :D hurts as hell from range... ofc useless in funnel ;)

rrrutsss

Post#16 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:04 am

Cerule wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:57 am
Thanks

nebelwerfer wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:35 pm I'd add another version of snap shot that requires you to stand still, deals more damage and gives an accusation. But no snare!
It could indeed be a solution. Why would you choose a new ability instead of a Tactic ? Could you develop your reasoning with us ?
"It could indeed be a solution" solution to what? Wh got flowing accusation pretty much infinite accusations.

nebelwerfer

Post#17 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:52 pm

Cerule wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:57 am
Thanks

Game is overflowing of tactics, I'd never suggest to add another with the current measly 4 tactic slots available.

Maybe Dragongun itself shouldn't have to be used with accusations, but it would require you to stand still while using it at 0 accusations. Like 0,5 second cast or so. Maybe all the ranged finishers should be like that, usable at ranged but with a cast-time and require you to stand still.

Then again, stealth / vanish is an easy way to get accusations from ranged and also debuff armor so i don't know if it's at all needed or just another sweet QoL buff for a class that has gotten plenty!

Fenris78

Post#18 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:18 pm

I dont think making WH more ranged, or with standing still casts, will be beneficial to Order side, wich already lack good mdps (both options and players).

Making WH a bit more WB-friendly, and potentially more useful/resilient in big battles should be the way to go, not adding another ranged options over the already overflowing ones we got from all our ranged dps classes.

Ads
Cerule

Post#19 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:55 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:18 pm I dont think making WH more ranged, or with standing still casts, will be beneficial to Order side, wich already lack good mdps (both options and players).

Making WH a bit more WB-friendly, and potentially more useful/resilient in big battles should be the way to go, not adding another ranged options over the already overflowing ones we got from all our ranged dps classes.
You are free to create another thread so that you can discuss and built your own proposal for the Suggestion forum. And guess what ? I won't go there to impose my own opinion on you.

nebelwerfer wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:52 pm Game is overflowing of tactics, I'd never suggest to add another with the current measly 4 tactic slots available.

Maybe Dragongun itself shouldn't have to be used with accusations, but it would require you to stand still while using it at 0 accusations. Like 0,5 second cast or so. Maybe all the ranged finishers should be like that, usable at ranged but with a cast-time and require you to stand still.

Then again, stealth / vanish is an easy way to get accusations from ranged and also debuff armor so i don't know if it's at all needed or just another sweet QoL buff for a class that has gotten plenty!
That's a good idea as well. I am waiting for a bunch of suggestions to come up then we could summarize them and see what could work the best. Thanks.

thestuff

Post#20 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:59 pm

its ironic actually that the WH edge over the WE was SUPPOSED to be their ranged finishers, on live WEs only had melee range finishers. this is also why the WEs have more dmg modifying tactics. fast forward to now and WEs have more ranged finishers than the WH(every single WE finisher is 30ft, AND they can proc witchbrew on throwing daggers UP TO 65 FEET) so honestly a ranged spec WH should be something to talk about.