Recent Topics

Ads

WH Questions

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cormaq

WH Questions

Post#1 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:51 am

Hello folks!

I played WHO back during the original launch but just started on RoR after a friend told me about it, having a ton of fun so far.

I played WE and WP way back then but have decided to play WH this time.

I’d just like to ask if there are any good resources for WH and pvp in general, so I can have read through to learn about the builds and how things work.

I’m looking to play a very bursty spec, hit and run style, with a little suatain, something I can learn to play well over time. I’d rather stay away from flavour of the month or OP specs if possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even some mentoring from reputable WH would be awesome.

Thanks in advance everyone, see you out there :)

Cormaq / Ziro

Ads
Whyumadbro

Re: WH Questions

Post#2 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:31 am

Hey you, welcome to RoR!

The WH is imo a lucky class with all 3 speccs are playable in solo play. For beginners there is the middle tree exit wounds burst specc with all the other point on right tree.

For leveling get the absolution will crit more tactic and go for right tree. Switching specc and rr specc is for free here so feel free to try stuff out.

See you in the lakes :)

Cormaq

Re: WH Questions

Post#3 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:03 pm

Brill thanks mate, good to hear it’s free and I can have a mess about with things :)