Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] 2h BiS Gear

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bombanoolo

[KOTBS] 2h BiS Gear

Post#1 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:53 am

Hello. I am a SnB knight. I never even tried to play 2h, but before the patch with currency conversion, I wanted to spend it. What does a 2h BiS look like? Is there a difference between 6x6 and 24ppl? Seen many running around in 4x4 warlord/sov is that it? If so, which parts should be the warlord, and which sov? How about an invader sword? Is it a waste of currency? Bloodlord is better?

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: [KOTBS] 2h BiS Gear

Post#2 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:44 am

Bombanoolo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:53 am Hello. I am a SnB knight. I never even tried to play 2h, but before the patch with currency conversion, I wanted to spend it. What does a 2h BiS look like? Is there a difference between 6x6 and 24ppl? Seen many running around in 4x4 warlord/sov is that it? If so, which parts should be the warlord, and which sov? How about an invader sword? Is it a waste of currency? Bloodlord is better?
Hey,

The problem with 4x4 warlord/sov is that you will be low in parry bonus (only 6%) and the Knight needs gears with parry % because he does not have skill/tactic that increase his parry stats.

Warlord pieces with parry % are : [Warlord Sabatons] and [Warlord Warmantle]. Coupled with 5 Bloodlord pieces, it is a really great start for 2H.

The only Sovereign piece with parry % is [Sovereign Faulds of the Inevitable].

Invader sword is great if you want to play a build based on critical hit, but I don't think this is great on Knight because Knight does not do damage compare to other tanks and because Knight needs parry from gears, as previously mentioned.

To me, for 6v6 ranked, the BiS is:
- Helm : [Victorious Casque]
- Shoulders : [Bloodlord Espaliers]
- Body : [Warlord Corslet]
- Gloves : [Triumphant Brassarts]
- Belt : [Bloodlord Faulds]
- Boots : [Warlord Sabatons]
- Cloak : [Victorious Warmantle]
- Jewelry 1 : [Genesis Fragment of the Warrior]
- Jewelry 2 : [Genesis Fragment of the Undying]
- Jewelry 3 : [Victorious Sun Seal] (78 wounds from 3rd bonus of Victorious Set)
- Jewelry 4 : [Warlord Knightseal]
- Weapon : [Nightless]

And for 24 WB :
- Body : [Sovereign Corslet of the Savior]
- Boots : [Sovereign Sabatons of the Savior]
- Jewelry 3 : [Victorious Sun Seal] (78 wounds from 3rd bonus of Victorious Set)
- Jewelry 4 : [Sovereign Seal of the Savior]

For both gears, to compensate for low initiative stats, at least 3 initiative talismans are needed. Depending of the play style and game mode, other talismans used can be strength, toughness, weapon skill or wounds (but gears already provide a lot of it).

Battlefield

Post#3 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:09 am

Warlord is good and 2h invader sword but you can get 2h sword from the city dungeons for influence also

Bombanoolo

Post#4 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:41 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:44 am
Spoiler:
Bombanoolo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:53 am Hello. I am a SnB knight. I never even tried to play 2h, but before the patch with currency conversion, I wanted to spend it. What does a 2h BiS look like? Is there a difference between 6x6 and 24ppl? Seen many running around in 4x4 warlord/sov is that it? If so, which parts should be the warlord, and which sov? How about an invader sword? Is it a waste of currency? Bloodlord is better?
Hey,

The problem with 4x4 warlord/sov is that you will be low in parry bonus (only 6%) and the Knight needs gears with parry % because he does not have skill/tactic that increase his parry stats.

Warlord pieces with parry % are : [Warlord Sabatons] and [Warlord Warmantle]. Coupled with 5 Bloodlord pieces, it is a really great start for 2H.

The only Sovereign piece with parry % is [Sovereign Faulds of the Inevitable].

Invader sword is great if you want to play a build based on critical hit, but I don't think this is great on Knight because Knight does not do damage compare to other tanks and because Knight needs parry from gears, as previously mentioned.

To me, for 6v6 ranked, the BiS is:
- Body : [Warlord Corslet]
- Boots : [Warlord Sabatons]
- Jewelry 4 : [Warlord Knightseal]

And for 24 WB :
- Body : [Sovereign Corslet of the Savior]
- Boots : [Sovereign Sabatons of the Savior]
- Jewelry 4 : [Sovereign Seal of the Savior]

For both gears, to compensate for low initiative stats, at least 3 initiative talismans are needed. Depending of the play style and game mode, other talismans used can be strength, toughness, weapon skill or wounds (but gears already provide a lot of it).
Thank you very much for such a detailed answer, it helped me a lot!