Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Current BiS gear

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Kornaker

Re: [WH] Current BiS gear

Post#21 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:58 pm

Ashoris wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:49 am
abiksa7 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm What gear should i aim until i reach sov and 10k for triumph jewel?
always nice is:

conq boots + belt (melee crit and meleePower)
Sentinel Helmet (melee Crit) + ring

rest = highest set you can wear
Highest set with good stat is triumphant, 5 proc IS the only one WS buff you'll gain on Order ( and as you need to be nearly 50% armor pen to gain 25% more from blessed blade) .
Mdpv is using the Fortress main hand because the damage proc IS armor dependent while it is corporeal damage in the other case.
Auto attack damage on Witch Hunter is crap.

Sentinel Helmet+ring and 5 Vanquisher is the minus to be able to do something.
When in 5 Triumphant, i Saw some WH take Sentinel hand as it have melee power ( and change ring with Triumphant).

Ads
facundo7777

Post#22 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:00 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:12 pm
potwood wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:05 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:37 am 6 triumphant
3 sov
Bloodlord Gun
Fortress Sword

or my old build

5 sov
2 sent
2 conq
6 triumph, why? Aren't sov set bonuses/stats just outright better?
stats are almost identical, As for bonuses, it's hard to answer, I'm more comfortable always doing more damage than hoping for a crit, there are no crits on this server...
if we wont use crit why everyone use sov set as bis which is typically designed for crit play?

i mean:
burn build is about high crit and crit dmg while in dg build we are spending a lot of points into some survability so the 15% crit dmg bonus is not so powerful or am i wrong?

cmraz

Post#23 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:45 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:00 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:12 pm
potwood wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:05 pm

6 triumph, why? Aren't sov set bonuses/stats just outright better?
stats are almost identical, As for bonuses, it's hard to answer, I'm more comfortable always doing more damage than hoping for a crit, there are no crits on this server...
if we wont use crit why everyone use sov set as bis which is typically designed for crit play?

i mean:
burn build is about high crit and crit dmg while in dg build we are spending a lot of points into some survability so the 15% crit dmg bonus is not so powerful or am i wrong?
I have the same question and concerns...

Granted I'm only a RR33 WH... stuck in Redeye gear (just need shoulders), but every scenario I can't even inflict more than 1% damage on any given squishy before dieing in 2 seconds from just random aoe damage. From day 1 of live release, healing has been absolutely ridiculous. The original Mythic devs tried to fix this but failed.

Even at the appropriate RR with a double heal debuff (bullets and punish the false), it literally makes no difference because there is so much Destro aoe healing happening.

Hopefully when I get to Sov gear I can finally try a BAL build and see if it actually helps killing.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#24 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:01 pm

as soon as you get vanquisher things turn, dont give up ;)

Hulgore
Suspended

Post#25 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:22 pm

inoeth wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:01 pm as soon as you get vanquisher things turn, dont give up ;)
No they don't

Sulorie

Post#26 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:17 pm

Hulgore wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:22 pm
inoeth wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:01 pm as soon as you get vanquisher things turn, dont give up ;)
No they don't
For some players the gear they need isn't even in the game yet.
Dying is no option.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#27 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:17 pm
Hulgore wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:22 pm
No they don't

rrrrr roasted lol

Hulgore
Suspended

Post#28 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:36 pm

rrrrr roasted lol
How old are you exactly ? You just braught back to me memories from my years in middle school. Thank you for that.

Healers in this game are all so talented players that you can't even kill them. It has nothing to do with the association of detaunt, punts, controls, absorb effects, snares, healing abilities that heal more than you deal damage, or the dots they put on you so they can also kill you while healing themselves. Or the fact that they can heal themselves while running away from you as they don't even need to cast spells. No it's not that. They're just good, really really good.

Do you by any chance run a coaching program that intensively train people at this game ? I probably need a 10 years training for only 89.99$ a month to learn how to press a few buttons in a mmo designed for teenagers, and I would gladly follow that program to finally be able to press harder my Absolution key so it deals more damage.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#29 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:40 pm

Hulgore wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:36 pm
rrrrr roasted lol
How old are you exactly ? You just braught back to me memories from my years in middle school. Thank you for that.

Healers in this game are all so talented players that you can't even kill them. It has nothing to do with the association of detaunt, punts, controls, absorb effects, snares, healing abilities that heal more than you deal damage, or the dots they put on you so they can also kill you while healing themselves. Or the fact that they can heal themselves while running away from you as they don't even need to cast spells. No it's not that. They're just good, really really good.

Do you by any chance run a coaching program that intensively train people at this game ? I probably need a 10 years training for only 89.99$ a month to learn how to press a few buttons in a mmo designed for teenagers, and I would gladly follow that program to finally be able to press harder my Absolution key so it deals more damage.
You could start with recording your gameplay to have something to talk about to actually see where and why you seem to struggle.
Just responding with "git gud" gets pretty old and helps nobody.

For such an easy game, quite a lot have no idea what they do, no matter the rank. :^)
Dying is no option.

Evilspinnre

Post#30 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:31 pm

For city some WH run 6 sov 3 sent for exom build
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp