Recent Topics

Ads

New to WH Looking for Advice

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
korosu12

New to WH Looking for Advice

Post#1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:30 pm

So just let the title says, i'm totally new to WH and I'm enjoying it so far but I would looking for advice like so I go with a pvp build to level? Is there anything that I MUST HAVE as a WH? And anything else that would have point me in the right direction.

Thank you for the help in advice
Korosu

Ads
cmraz

Re: New to WH Looking for Advice

Post#2 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:47 pm

Just some advice from a 40/42 WH...

Expect to die... A lot, almost to the point where it doesn't make any sense to play the stupid character.

I've heard RR80 and top gear makes a world of difference, but you have to make it there first.

As for specs, I've found it most beneficial to run full Exit Wound and double heal debuff (even though it legit makes zero difference).

When you hit top gear/rank, apparently dragon gun/tanky build is the way to go.

Or solo roaming BAL.

Good luck, but you're better off rolling a Destro tank.

Hulgore
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:08 pm

I agree with the first reply, that class is not great

redsunbp

Post#4 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:46 pm

The class is amazing and as much as a red eye wh is useless a red eye slayer is useless too.

In the beginning dont be too ambitious, tag team people, find only extremely favourable encounters etc, essentially, be smart, be a scavenger rather than a predator.

Personally I would go with BAL over EW if you dont have good gear... but I personally dislike the solo roeamer dragon gun build, so maybe you should give it a go and decide for yourself.

EW build is great for small scale.

Strakar

Post#5 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:23 pm

I'm leveling one up. I die alot. I mainly play to solo as I have other classes who are more fun and effective in groups. Don't skimp on pots or talismans, you will need every ounce to not be terrible.

That being said, I feel BAL plus the rest in confession is going to be best for lowbies. I try to find packs of WH or small groups and tag along picking off stragglers or other small groups. I play mostly for the look and when i want to be antisocial, almost any other class is better for large group play.

Tyrodan

Post#6 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:53 pm

To all the low level wh here that are struggling:

There's a dedicated wh guild that usually deploys wh squads. Just whisper Mortshade or ask for any officer that can invite (I hope they don't mind me advertising their guild). Even running with just a second wh will dramatically increase your kill rate.

Other than that I can tell you it gets a lot better once you gear up. Currently playing a 71 wh with invader gear and I have no trouble killing most players unless they are pretty much bis and know what they are doing. But yeah I feel you guys - the road up to that point is very rocky.