Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestions for 2h KOTBS build?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tuxedo013

Re: Suggestions for 2h KOTBS build?

Post#31 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:48 pm

Runefang correction and maybe return of Mighty Soul tactic could make knight interesting once again!

There is no point "demanding buffs" since most ppl playing knight are fine with class being nothing more then industrial trash used by guilds on demand. Also you cant start knight discusion without bringing chosen to a comparison which would turn the subject into another GTDC/Rampajj whine post.

Fingers crossed that new ability rework would do something for knight, till then my knight will stay in his shelf colecting dust.

Ads
Godsider7

Post#32 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:01 pm

Spec knockdown and punt. As a destro I love being knockdowned, because I know that long punt which sends me into the order blob and away from the mdps I'm gaurding is coming :)

Tesq

Post#33 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:05 pm

fredrikhuhtanen wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:54 pm
diegomess wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:41 pm are you prepared to be 100% predictable and only do KD+punt? this is called the classic no dopamine knight build.
Is 2h Ironbreaker more fun in your opinion? What do you think are the most fun order classes?
It is but it's also play piano mode

Sinisterror

Post#34 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:23 pm

Glorian wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:57 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:57 pm
mytreds wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:44 pm Nice to see KotBS get no love in 2 years. Same ol aura/punt bot.
Kotbs should really get back Runefang,Mighty Soul,2H Vigilance. Kotbs should also get Some version of Destroy Confidence back. …
All of that. 2h Kotbs was fun with these.
With the lose of elemental Damage and Vigilance bound to shield you lost damage and survivability. You melt vs casters and don’t have your survive button.
The 2h Kotbs was never OP. But with these changes he lost its 2h fun of playing an empire Greatsword.
Kotbs was super fun with these! If i played Kotbs ever it was 2H and with these. Never played kotbs back when Destroy Confidence shattered 3 and had 65ft Range :D But these should be brought back, Havent played kotbs in 2 yrs probably because it makes me so sad and feels very "Ok everything i liked about kotbs has been taken away"
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

zgolec

Post#35 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:03 pm

There is much to fo with KOTBS.

Tweaks/buffs etc...

Relentless basic stats: 954dmg + tactic so its not physical.
Myrmidia fury: 792 dmg = only physical.

"But hurr, durr focused mending"
6pts aura on chosen: "screw your FM".

KOTBS = lowest avoidances and ini of all tanks in game.
2H KOTBS: no survivability at all / while chosen got still some survivability skills.

KOTBS dmg = not worth mentioning... Even with FO slotted its meme dps.
CHOSEN: dmg, survivability, utility.

I have 80lvl KOTBS [sov/tri/bs/sent] and 73 Chosen [vanq,bs,sent]...
So i can tell i got comparison.
Feeling on my undergeared CH like KOTBS on steroids.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Sever1n

Post#36 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Now need to w8 bilion of destro yelling how OP is kotbs.