Recent Topics

Ads

[White Lion] The White Lions of Chrace

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Foomy44

Re: [White Lion] The White Lions of Chrace

Post#111 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:30 am

alusnova wrote:What's your spec catnap ? are you Guardian?
Just gonna copy and paste my post from the other Guardian thread floating around:

I'm loving guardian. Can 1v1 just about anyone in it and have won plenty of fights where I'm outnumbered, it's great for solo roam. Definitely does not bring as much to a group as other specs thou, can't even fit the armor debuff in my spec. I focus on getting my pet as strong as possible, which means lotta wounds from items. Just got all my BiS gear a few days ago (cept for 45 SC weapon) and end up with 9500 HP, close to 600 toughness w/ pot, 1.5% chance to be crit which I will get down with some more RR (56 atm). I run 3conq/3dom for double wounds set bonuses, defensive SC weapon, and undying genesis set. All wounds talis, 1 toughness tali in my axe. For renown maxed reflexes and deft defender, futile strikes twice, and the rest in initiative. Fully maxed guardian tree and pounce, use all 3 guardian tactics and +crit damage (you don't need speed training, stalker speeds the cat up a lil, and charge and LF both boost his speed up to the same as the tactic would while they are active). The damage is great, my pet solos people all the time. Can only burst once every 30 seconds with Leonine Frenzy, but when it's up your cat is a beast. The main problem is the more people involved in the fight, the more useless I become, practically no AoE or utility outside the pull and knockdown, so I stick to solo roaming or holding objectives by myself in BOs. I hit like a wet noodle without my cat, but am tanky enough to easily survive the 15 seconds to summon him again most of the time. I get tells from people just about everyday shocked at how effective it is, not a lot of people running it well atm I think.

Edit: Oh yeah, ab changelist can be outdated, another big change not there is to to Leonine Frenzy, it doesn't crit anymore but now also gives your cat +armor pen, + strike through, and a speed boost = to stalker tactic. Super strong ability.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Ads
FinduilAsuryan

Re: [White Lion] The White Lions of Chrace

Post#112 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:51 am

Anyone tried parry build? I did (43%parry overall) and wasnt too convinced... plus if i detaunt and my pet attacks, does that kill the detaunt?
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54