Recent Topics

Ads

[White Lion] The White Lions of Chrace

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Re: [White Lion] The White Lions of Chrace

Post#91 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Use 2 pc ruin and 2 pc merc/anni for double strength bonus before getting Conq. Use 4 piece Beastlord as well. IIRC Ruin shoulders give 3% crit, making them BIS until Conq. Your jewelry is weird: arr you going for some kind of parry spec for 1v1? If so, get Brutal Rat Ring and slot it with str tali. If not, then get some generic green +20 str/wounds, the Rat ring, and Beastlord ring.

In PUG scs, mdps is hard. If no guard, only target enemies who overextend, or those getting focused by others. Never go in alone, and only go for their backlines if youre sure you can get a kill. Might be worth grabbing RD so you can pop it, pounce in, burst, detaunt, and run. Otherwise, keep out of LOS: rdps love nothing more than unguarded mdps, and they can kill you in one rotation.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#92 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Spoiler:
GodlessCrom wrote:Use 2 pc ruin and 2 pc merc/anni for double strength bonus before getting Conq. Use 4 piece Beastlord as well. IIRC Ruin shoulders give 3% crit, making them BIS until Conq. Your jewelry is weird: arr you going for some kind of parry spec for 1v1? If so, get Brutal Rat Ring and slot it with str tali. If not, then get some generic green +20 str/wounds, the Rat ring, and Beastlord ring.

In PUG scs, mdps is hard. If no guard, only target enemies who overextend, or those getting focused by others. Never go in alone, and only go for their backlines if youre sure you can get a kill. Might be worth grabbing RD so you can pop it, pounce in, burst, detaunt, and run. Otherwise, keep out of LOS: rdps love nothing more than unguarded mdps, and they can kill you in one rotation.
Hi, I have already Ruin Shoulders, but probably not equipped atm. + I have a full Annihilator set, but it gives Toughness :(
And I dont want to waste more Emplems on Annihilator set, because I want to save for the Weapons but 2300 Conq Emblems seems to be OVERKILL high price. Especially if I have more days like yesterday with all those Destro Tank/Healtrains.

For PvE I Use 4 Jewelrys with 2-3% Parry (AoE grinded the last 5 levels)
I never see anyone searching for Beastlord. I never did them because I had a long break, so I also dont want to start a group, I have no knowledge about how to do that. Also is there a fixed reward for them, or completely RNG about what I can get?
In PUG scs, mdps is hard. If no guard, only target enemies who overextend, or those getting focused by others
Thats only Tanks sometimes a DoK and a Marauder all with guard and high parry. As soon as I can get a target to 50% they get backed up by at least 1 shamy 1 dock and 1 Zealot, if PuG order had a bright moment and focussed them, they pop Detaunt run into their backline and are 100% hp in 1 sec :/
Might be worth grabbing RD so you can pop it, pounce in, burst, detaunt, and run. Otherwise, keep out of LOS: rdps love nothing more than unguarded mdps, and they can kill you in one rotation.
Honestly I thought about that. But at the moment, it would be a fail and wasted points. I die anyways and 5 minutes CD is WAY TO MUCH (not even the SC takes that long)
+ I cant kill something alone, because they got so many healers. Seriously why is there no mechanic to stop getting into scs with 1 tank 1 healer rest range dps vs 5-6 Destru Tanks 2-5 DoK at least 2 shammy and Zealot and some Choppa Marauder Magus (very rare I see a WE or 1 Sorc)

Do you ahve rotation suggestions?

At the moment I have this build, but I am not sure if that is the proper solution for my relatively weak gear

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wl; ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

KikkL
Banned

Post#93 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:38 am

Just posting this here because it seems to be biggest WL thread.

Have played WL in the past. Made a new WL , I am low lvl 4.
One of my pet abilties doesnt seem to be triggering by itself 'shred'. The first one goes, it skips 'shred' then goes 'leg tear'. Sometimes 'shred' will trigger by itself but it seems very random and sometimes wont trigger untill 2 or 3 cycles of the other ones.

If I manually press 'shred' then it seems like one of the other 2 abilites becomes ignored and doesnt trigger by itself.
Is this some kind of bug? Or a new function of the WL? Maybe I just need to log out of the game? Will repost if it fixes itself some how.

Wraak

Post#94 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Hey dear WL-fellows,

I was wondering if there is like a BIS list for white lions as i couldn't find any.
I'm 29/36 now. Specced into Hunter for FO going into Axeman now.
Equipped with full Devastator set atm with which you can go nuts with. Poor squishies xD

I was told that after Devastator i should go for Ruin, then Mercenary, afterwards Conquerer and last but not least Beastlord.

When i have a look at the highest RR-WL then I always see a mixture of these sets, which due to the fact of our No. 1 stat STR, makes sence to me.

Kindly advise whether there is some kind of BIS-list. If not should I go for full sets or a mixture which i really tend to.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#95 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Wraak wrote:Hey dear WL-fellows,

I was wondering if there is like a BIS list for white lions as i couldn't find any.
Equipped with full Devastator set atm with which you can go nuts with. Poor squishies xD

I was told that after Devastator i should go for Ruin, then Mercenary, afterwards Conquerer and last but not least Beastlord.

When i have a look at the highest RR-WL then I always see a mixture of these sets, which due to the fact of our No. 1 stat STR, makes sence to me.

Kindly advise whether there is some kind of BIS-list. If not should I go for full sets or a mixture which i really tend to.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Is not Conqueror > Beastlord?

Manatikik

Post#96 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
End-game BiS is sort of preference sort of not. Most people i know (who have access to it) use full conqueror and full genesis. Other people prefer mixing and matching for STR bonuses and individual crit. Subjugator or 45/45 SC weapon are BiS weapons.

Big pieces to look out for are: Ruin Shoulder + Ruin Gloves (3% crit on shoulders and 2% parry on gloves plus +55 str set bonus); Conq Boots + Belt (3% crit on boots and +66 str set bonus for 2 piece); Merc 2 piece gives STR bonus; and Beastlord 3 piece is WS and 4 piece is Str. A pretty attainable 40/42 (once you get a lucky T4 gold bag or 330 conq medals) is Ruin Shoulder + gloves, Conq belt + boots, 4 piece BL (pocket, cape, jewel, and chest), and the t4 elf influence helm with Crit. Running Lion's Roar axe from HE Epic Quest at 36 is solid until you can get Bloodfist Greataxe from dwarf T4 influence which is (arguably) the best axe until subj. or 45/45 sc weapon.

Hope this helps!
<Montague><Capulet>

Wraak

Post#97 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 pm

thanks a lot, that was helpful :)

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#98 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:48 am

Manatikik wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
End-game BiS is sort of preference sort of not. Most people i know (who have access to it) use full conqueror and full genesis. Other people prefer mixing and matching for STR bonuses and individual crit. Subjugator or 45/45 SC weapon are BiS weapons.

Big pieces to look out for are: Ruin Shoulder + Ruin Gloves (3% crit on shoulders and 2% parry on gloves plus +55 str set bonus); Conq Boots + Belt (3% crit on boots and +66 str set bonus for 2 piece); Merc 2 piece gives STR bonus; and Beastlord 3 piece is WS and 4 piece is Str. A pretty attainable 40/42 (once you get a lucky T4 gold bag or 330 conq medals) is Ruin Shoulder + gloves, Conq belt + boots, 4 piece BL (pocket, cape, jewel, and chest), and the t4 elf influence helm with Crit.[/spoiler] Running Lion's Roar axe from HE Epic Quest at 36 is solid until you can get Bloodfist Greataxe from dwarf T4 influence which is (arguably) the best axe until subj. or 45/45 sc weapon.

Hope this helps!

Is this the one with Crit? Do you really think thats better than the lvl 39 SC axe, or a lvl 39 Purple one from AH with lets say:
74 str
74 WS and
4% Disrupt/Parry or whatever else they can have (no socket tho)

Ads
TonyROR

Post#99 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:20 am

Big pieces to look out for are: Ruin Shoulder + Ruin Gloves (3% crit on shoulders and 2% parry on gloves plus +55 str set bonus); Conq Boots + Belt (3% crit on boots and +66 str set bonus for 2 piece); Merc 2 piece gives STR bonus; and Beastlord 3 piece is WS and 4 piece is Str. A pretty attainable 40/42 (once you get a lucky T4 gold bag or 330 conq medals) is Ruin Shoulder + gloves, Conq belt + boots, 4 piece BL (pocket, cape, jewel, and chest), and the t4 elf influence helm with Crit. Running Lion's Roar axe from HE Epic Quest at 36 is solid until you can get Bloodfist Greataxe from dwarf T4 influence which is (arguably) the best axe until subj. or 45/45 sc weapon.

Hope this helps!
thank you very much.

ntaos21

Post#100 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Is LoyalPet addon still a must?