Recent Topics

Ads

[Shadow Warrior] Ideal Rank 40 Stats

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
spanky5240

[Shadow Warrior] Ideal Rank 40 Stats

Post#1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:52 am

Curious what everyone's opinion is on what the ideal stats should be for a Skirmish / Scout builds at rank 40 with no pots or buffs, just gear.

I am thinking the following would be a good baseline...
Ballistic Skill - ~1100 (Soft Cap @ 1050)
Weapon Skill - 500 to 550?
Wounds - 600+ (For above 6k HP, I am also finding it tougher to stay alive due to Instinctive Aim as a tactic due to the -Toughness loss)
Crit - 22%+?

Thoughts?

Ads
dansari

Re: [Shadow Warrior] Ideal Rank 40 Stats

Post#2 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 pm

If you're able to get 22% crit from just gear that would be pretty impressive, as well as 1100 Bal. Currently I'm sitting at just under 600 wounds, over 900 ballistic, and close to 750 weapon skill. My renown skills are mostly defensive though and talis are all weapon skill. I think my crit chance is around 10%
<Salt Factory>

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 pm

I'm close to these stats but I need to be realistic in saying that for some reason my damage is not interesting, I still think the SH takes a huge advantage.

spikespiegel84

Post#4 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 pm

If you learn how to swap stances, I favour SW over SH. This said. I think that you should consider a higher Ws over Ballistic. The armour tends to be insane at higher levels. And of course, unless you play fester bomb, the damage output is apparently low. I see the Sw as really more versatile compared to the SH, since he can switch from scout to skirmish and get defensive with assault. And the stance can't be killed.

dansari

Post#5 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Well it depends on your playstyle I think. Absolutely I agree that the more WS you have the better.. that's why I run Instinctive Aim. The toughness you lose is just a necessary evil to the WS and BS you gain. Additionally, I think of SW as a support DPS. You do deal good damage but it's not centered around burst unless you've got your m2 active... Your focus should mainly be about dotting up targets and stance dancing to use your silence, snare, and rkd effectively. For example, a sample rotation would be dot up, armor debuff, silence a healer, and work with your burst DPS to focus the target with fletched arrow. Use flanking shot and/or fell the weak as your burst skills.

If you're comparing your damage directly with SH it's not apples to apples. Their pet gives them superior damage 1v1 most of the time. If I'm soloing a SH I like to stay in Assault the entire time for the extra armor. It goes a long way. Detaunt the SH when you get disarmed. After disarm expires, rkd and Fletch arrow to finish. Out of the few 1v1s I've had with SH, that was the most effective.
<Salt Factory>

Wdova

Post#6 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:04 pm

From my personal ror expirience, SW has higher kill potential than SH. SH is more centered about kitting tools, while SW is more centered around dmg dealingw thanks to fernster bomb combined with inc. heal debuff(at lvl 40 and higher renown ranks). SH struggle to kill anything what get some heals even with inc. heal debuff. I was more succesfull with kills on SW than with SH, thanks to several facts. 20-25% crit chance can proc bullseye(+20% crit chance,+10%chance to get crit) more often and paired with 2H Kobs, You have around 50% crit chance which is not possible on destro side. Ranged knockdowns are huge adantage and if target is dotted and at around 60% HP and forgot to detaunt You, You have big chance to kill it before it get up from KD especialy with M2 up. M1 cleanse is great tool same as stances which cannot be killed like SH pets and instantly give you double armor,strenght,and weapon skill, or toughnes and 5% crit or 10% more range and balistic skill.

900+ balistic unbuffed, 550-650weapon skill, 20-25% crit chance + defensive renowns(dodge+disrubt, cleansing wind) and 6000HP+ pool should be enought to succes in T4.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+