Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] How to view pet stats? Also possible Stalker Tactic issue

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Samejima

[WL] How to view pet stats? Also possible Stalker Tactic issue

Post#1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi all, I'm wondering if there is a way to view pet stats. I tried .getstats targeting my lion yesterday, and it worked--was interesting to see how my character gear and different pet stances changed lion stats, etc. But at the same time I tried to see how much Stalker Tactic improved stats, and while it did boost strength it did not appear to change toughness as the changelist says it should.

I was going to check again today and get screenshots to make a post about the issue with Stalker tactic, but now .getstats gives me the error "Use of the Getstats command against other players is not allowed for non-GM players." I have tried dismissing/resummoning pet and logging in and out again, but the same message appears.

Was it unintended/a bug before that I was able to view my pet's stats or is it a bug now that I'm not able?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Ads
Foomy44

Re: [WL] How to view pet stats? Also possible Stalker Tactic issue

Post#2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:19 pm

.getstats working on pet and now not working were both intentional, not sure why they took it away. Last I checked stalker gives str, +15% crit chance, and extra move speed to your cat. It is a must have for guardian.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman