Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Melee Build

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Shmerrick

[SW] Melee Build

Post#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:07 pm

I have played and mastered this class. Why was the melee build buffed?

Ads
Toldavf

Re: [SW] Melee Build

Post#2 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:12 pm

I believe the devs wanted it to preform on the same level as the ranged build. They missed the target slightly though.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Shmerrick

Post#3 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Unfortunate. SW melee build was already good if you knew what you were doing. You didn't even have to spec it to crush people close up. 2k+ melee crits for the SH as well then? Haha

Toldavf

Post#4 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 pm

I highly doubt it will stay in its current form. they are gathering data atm suggested adjustments will be looked at probably.

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Shmerrick wrote:I have played and mastered this class.

Foomy44

Post#6 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Toldavf wrote:I highly doubt it will stay in its current form. they are gathering data atm suggested adjustments will be looked at probably.
That is not the impression I got from this thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25265&p=285239#p285239

I mean I know everything is a work in progress but doesn't seem like devs are interested in nerfing them atm.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

dansari

Post#7 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Feels like a bait thread.

"I'm so good."
"If you're good like me you didn't need a buff."
"Only bad people needed buff"
"Nerf when tho?"
"Mirror when tho?"
<Salt Factory>

Morthar

Post#8 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:54 pm

Foomy44 wrote:
Toldavf wrote:I highly doubt it will stay in its current form. they are gathering data atm suggested adjustments will be looked at probably.
That is not the impression I got from this thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25265&p=285239#p285239

I mean I know everything is a work in progress but doesn't seem like devs are interested in nerfing them atm.
yeah because it play no one a melee SW , biggest joke from torq

just useless to give a class 100% crit buff for all
Xarloc RR 80+ <Guerra>
Tokzok RR 80+ <Guerra>

War RoR Video´s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mllYzM ... qNIi_1-ls0
Deutsches Forum: https://waaagh.de/forum/

Ads
Toldavf

Post#9 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Foomy44 wrote:

The devs weren't interested in nerfing witch brew or broad swings either til they where shown evidence of how broken they where.

rmpl

Post#10 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Toldavf wrote:
Foomy44 wrote:

The devs weren't interested in nerfing witch brew or broad swings either til they where shown evidence of how broken they where.
The chart provided in that thread is proof enough.