Recent Topics

Ads

Swordmaster Rank Oddities

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ramasee

Swordmaster Rank Oddities

Post#1 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 pm

This post is asking if the various points I bring up are intended to function this way not if the abilities and tactics themselves are useful in the game. I also only tested ranks 25 - 40 of each ability as I did not think to do this as I was leveling.

So for the couple of oddities:

1. Wrath of Hoeth receives no modifier from weapon dps. Gusting Winds and Pheonix Wing however do. They all receive modifiers from strength.

2. Protection of Hoeth's difference per rank follows a repeating pattern. +17, +18,+20, between the ranks.

3. Bolstering Enchantments (t) receives a bonus to its healing at 10 per rank. At ranks 26, 30, and 35 it only receives a bonus of 5.

4. Blessing of Heaven (t) receives a bonus to its healing by 4 per rank. At ranks 28, 32, 36, and 40 it gains zero increase at all.

5. Crashing Wave gets 2x as much bonus damage from strength compared to all other no-cast-time, single-target abilities. This includes the abilities that strike twice.

6. Encorselled Agony (t) and Deep Incisions (t) both have modifiers from strength for the power of their DoT effects. Potent Enchantments (t) and Centuries of Training (t) do not. (I imagine its intentional for CoT given that it is shared between all high elves who each use different primary stats)

Ads