Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Still viable?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Mavella

Re: [WL] Still viable?

Post#11 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:37 pm

Spoiler:
Guardian spec... have enough damage nuke anything not in heavy armor and get the benefit of being tanky as ****, what's not to love?

If your pass times include mouth breathing, drooling on yourself, or playing while absent of any thought this class/spec might be right for you.

I actually double take when I see a WL running a different stance and assume they just don't know better yet(Unless they are in a fg and are actually running the axe/hunt spec).
warning issued, your personal whining about particular classes is noted and you can stop now - Torque

Ads
Luuca

Post#12 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Mavella wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:37 pm Guardian spec... have enough damage nuke anything not in heavy armor and get the benefit of being tanky as ****, what's not to love?

If your pass times include mouth breathing, drooling on yourself, or playing while absent of any thought this class/spec might be right for you.

I actually double take when I see a WL running a different stance and assume they just don't know better yet(Unless they are in a fg and are actually running the axe/hunt spec).
This game takes skill. You have to press buttons breh.

Aebel

Post#13 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:33 am

Well I could see the class being an issue if they were tanky and could still blow people up, the changes seem warranted imo. Happy they're still doing well with their other trees though

nat3s

Post#14 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:21 am

They're still op, great fun to smash faces with, but likely to be nerfed to more reasonable levels soon i would think, so keep that in mind.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Aebel

Post#15 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 am

nat3s wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:21 am They're still op, great fun to smash faces with, but likely to be nerfed to more reasonable levels soon i would think, so keep that in mind.
You think a Slayer might make more sense to start? I know Slayers die to a stiff breeze but I'm willing to put the effort in if it's a more viable class in the long run

Dammy095

Post#16 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:18 am

catholicism198 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:17 pm
They received a slight nerf but When adequately geared they can still defeat people in 3 seconds.
pretty much this
very strong in small scale fights, not as useful in large scale tho

Glorian

Post#17 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:18 am

As said above Pretty Strong in small Scale:

Like in the Eternal Host hunting Squad as a support SW you get out maximal 2 Abilities before the assigned Target is dead by the WL jumping on him.

Fallenkezef

Post#18 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:20 am

Fey wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 pm WH still looks 10x cooler which is more important.
Order has so few good looking classes, aesthetics has a great influence on class choice.
Alea iacta est

Ads