Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Current builds discussion

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Lesnoj

Re: [WL] Current builds discussion

Post#11 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:12 am

facundo7777 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:54 am few more days of testin and there is no balanced build for wl imo. In my playstyle and terms of playing, probably its time to reroll
I am playing my WL now as main character and I have to say that I am doing pretty good. My rr is 62 and dmg is nice.
Only pet is bugged or not working very well, Fetch skill is almost useless and works only like 1:5 attempts :(

Ads
facundo7777

Post#12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:14 am

Lesnoj wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:12 am
facundo7777 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:54 am few more days of testin and there is no balanced build for wl imo. In my playstyle and terms of playing, probably its time to reroll
I am playing my WL now as main character and I have to say that I am doing pretty good. My rr is 62 and dmg is nice.
Only pet is bugged or not working very well, Fetch skill is almost useless and works only like 1:5 attempts :(
bugged -> useless pet, pet contribution from items is not working, no surv is enough to wait for changes

Danord
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:03 am

Also Auto attack speed (Pack hunting) dropping randomly on pet summon. :?

FinduilAsuryan

Post#14 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:34 am

Picked up my wl nain yesterday. Atm i have it specced axe hunter. 1050str and decent ws. The damage is awful. I hit for 300s crits around 500-700. On the other Hand every destro range dd is able to Pop me up like a watermelon.
Pet is useless. No changes again. Laughable class atm. They should revert it to torques wounds- ws Guardian. They wont. Im off.
Last edited by FinduilAsuryan on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Bregon

Post#15 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:51 am

rr 82 wl here, not finding things that enjoyable on WL at the moment, i figured as i often run solo that rolling a WH was a choice i should have made long ago rank 22 and almost rr30 safe to say things have been going well and it says a lot when i look at that login screen and dont even think about my beloved wl :( someone mentioned the risk/reward factor i think that describes things well.

so kinda on the shelf at the moment hopefully with the changes coming ill play it in wb or something maxed out damage plus conversion to spirit and 50% reduced resists sounds crazy, no pounce so the mobility and fluid movement i always played the wl for will be gone but in wb doesnt matter anyway.

FinduilAsuryan

Post#16 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:53 am

there wont be changes coming, at least Nothing Major, if i read the thread correctly...
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Sulorie

Post#17 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:08 am

FinduilAsuryan wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:53 am there wont be changes coming, at least Nothing Major, if i read the thread correctly...
Read it more carefully please. :)
Dying is no option.

FinduilAsuryan

Post#18 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:14 am

Did again. The nothing major sticks out. Maybe im just very pessimistic lately. Hopegully just that...
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Ads
Ramasee

Post#19 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:14 am

Not only is the pet scaling broken for the WL; but several of your abilities don't scale atm. Then half the abilities gain contribution from the wrong mastery path. Reverting Aza's code was so hastily done that you honestly shouldn't be bothering playing WL until it gets fixed.

This is the last post of the WL discussion:
"Locking. It's been decided that overarching changes to WL will not take place at this time. We'll try to bring incremental changes (with no flat disorient and no wounds debuff) over time."

So don't worry guys; I'm sure it will only take two weeks.

qwerty113

Post#20 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:00 am

Ye its pissing off that fetch doesn't work at all without pet speed !
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread