Recent Topics

Ads

[AM] Flames of the Phoenix damage per tick reduction

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
neupWAR

[AM] Flames of the Phoenix damage per tick reduction

Post#1 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am

I haven't been playing my AM for a couple of weeks but noticed today that the M4 Flames of the Phoenix damage has been reduced from 600 to 150 per tick. I can't find the change in the patch notes so was wondering if this was intentional and if it was why has the M4 damage been reduced per tick?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: [AM] Flames of the Phoenix damage per tick reduction

Post#2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:22 am

neupWAR wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am I haven't been playing my AM for a couple of weeks but noticed today that the M4 Flames of the Phoenix damage has been reduced from 600 to 150 per tick. I can't find the change in the patch notes so was wondering if this was intentional and if it was why has the M4 damage been reduced per tick?
How can you even spec this moral without losing important skills?
Dying is no option.

neupWAR

Post#3 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:22 am
neupWAR wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am I haven't been playing my AM for a couple of weeks but noticed today that the M4 Flames of the Phoenix damage has been reduced from 600 to 150 per tick. I can't find the change in the patch notes so was wondering if this was intentional and if it was why has the M4 damage been reduced per tick?
So, you are unable to answer my question?

kkprfx

Post#4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 am

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=am; ... :;;0:0:0:0:
With the new 5pt swaps in the AM trees, you can spec M4 and get the main goodies.
Gabber

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:02 am

kkprfx wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 am
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=am; ... :;;0:0:0:0:
With the new 5pt swaps in the AM trees, you can spec M4 and get the main goodies.
The silence is worth more in 90% of cases, not to mention that you most likely never get to M4, unless you join a warband and have long lasting fights. Even then, usually nobody waits till M4 for moral burst, apart from BW, because they get it faster with moral tactic.

Apart from this, forum sources http://warhammeronlineleveling.blogspot ... 4.html?m=1 from 2008 say, that the skills does 600dmg per second, so it has to be a bug, as there is no good reason to reduce the dmg per tick.
Dying is no option.

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Nothing has been changed to this Morale's damage.

neupWAR

Post#7 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:12 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:33 pm Nothing has been changed to this Morale's damage.
But it has changed. Two days ago I tried this M4 twice and it ticked for 150 on each occasion. In the recent past it was ticking for 600, so is this an undocumented change?

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:23 pm

Would need proof that this was the case, because nothing has been tampered with re this morale.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#9 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:30 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:33 pm Nothing has been changed to this Morale's damage.
If it ticks for 150, then it's obvius that something is off. We're talking about a M4 that hits for a total of 600 AoE 20 feet and does nothing else. It's probobly not getting lvl upgrades.

peterthepan3

Post#10 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Which would therefore be indicative of a scaling issue as opposed to any direct balance changes, I.e. what was being purported to be the case.

Either way, evidence would help.