Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow warrior

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ashoris

Re: Shadow warrior

Post#81 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Manatikik wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:37 am
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 am
Ashoris wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:09 am but to be honest, its quite good designed with the elven combo of meleeDPS + RangedDPS+Tank they complement each other and you can easily see the synergy (in and out HD + all have a spirit dmg component and a major dmg style on a 5 sec CD for WW).
SW got the only spirit damage attack like 2-3 months ago on 10 seconds KD which is just a debuff so it’s nowhere near to be related to some imaginary synergy.
Yea but if you’re going BA cheese might as well slot Sinister Assault and then it doesn’t matter it’s physical.
but is that bad ? now you have 2 dps classes that have a finisher like style on a 5 sec cooldown who do not care about armor (if tactics are slotted) and a tank that can reduce the cooldwon to 0 seconds and is ignoring armor too.

Not perfect but better synergy than most other races have together.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
Sulorie

Post#82 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Who doesn't see the high elf synergies, is blind. :)
Dying is no option.

Xergon

Post#83 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 pm

Ashoris wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:34 pm
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 am SW got the only spirit damage attack like 2-3 months ago on 10 seconds KD which is just a debuff so it’s nowhere near to be related to some imaginary synergy.
my intend was never to say its perfect, but the class synergy on elven side is at least visible ... and the changes made to the SW reflect that as well. It is not that rare to see this 3 classes together in a group (at least more than the other existing racial combinations)

one of the weaknesses of the WL is the lack of an incHD , by accident the other elven dps class owns a spammable one.

the Spiritdmg style of a WL can be pushed to finisher like dmg and is on a 5 sec cooldown - by accident the spirit debuff and the 5 sec coolown reduce are in the same line of another elven class.

The WL is mainly Burst - by accident the other elven class is able to add extra dmg on crit (blurring shock) while the third elven class is able to buff your crit chance (with either leading shots or cross-cut + multiple ways of debuffing Initiative).

That's a lot of ACCIDENTS seems like you know a lot what Mythic Devs had in mind designing classes and abilities... please tell me more.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

JustDust

Post#84 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:21 pm

What i think would help solve many problem is by either giving us the option of resistance potions, in conjunction to armor potions, or remove armor potions from the game. Armor potion affects classes which have no real armor penetration attack that they can properly use the most aka ranged SH/SW. Still dont get it why Tanks get better armor pen options in that regard then a designated dps specc.

ruv

Post#85 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:13 pm

For sure he is saying VON. But we can use Expert Skirmisher. Reduction of one second. Also should be using No Respite (15% increase) if you are going to AOE bomb. That being said the distance limitations set on these are tough. We really need 6 tactic slots to make AOE with LA work. Last 2 being Replenishing Strikes and at you own risk Bulls Eye. Worked very well in live for city.

Ruvarian

Wdova

Post#86 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am

From reading all of this stuff I must ask what happend to SW class past few years? I remember SW was verry deadly to unguarded healers and RDPS who doesnt throw detaunt in time. On live support class was engineer and SW and BW nukkers, now it seems sides changes and engineer + BW are nukkers and SW just support. I must ask what support abbilities SW can offer besides nerfed Leading shoot tactic and spamable heal debuff. For support engineer was better designed with better CC, realm heal, group crit buff + AP replenishment from turret.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

DanielWinner

Post#87 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:46 pm

Wdova wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am From reading all of this stuff I must ask what happend to SW class past few years? I remember SW was verry deadly to unguarded healers and RDPS who doesnt throw detaunt in time. On live support class was engineer and SW and BW nukkers, now it seems sides changes and engineer + BW are nukkers and SW just support. I must ask what support abbilities SW can offer besides nerfed Leading shoot tactic and spamable heal debuff. For support engineer was better designed with better CC, realm heal, group crit buff + AP replenishment from turret.
What you've mentioned already + RKD and Pierce Defenses. Some may also throw that horrible aoe snare morale that was another nerf itself.
With that said I'd say that SW can't be that useful even in support role so engineer will get support/rift role in warband anyway but engi is a killing machine by its own. So the only thing SW can really do in RvR is to steal some pug KBs or do RvR objectives aka "scout and afk on BO".
Personally I can't wait to finish getting RvR set and then park the class because logging let's say Sorc after SW is like moving from Reliant Robin to any Mercedes benz model (it has its own huge problems but at least you can chill and pug farm). Not gonna lie SW is enjoyable only in melee build atm.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Alsayr

Post#88 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:11 am

Is possible restore M2 for SW? Actly SW never been most OP class so remove M2 is not sense IMO.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Ads
Sulorie

Post#89 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:35 am

Alsayr wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:11 am Is possible restore M2 for SW? Actly SW never been most OP class so remove M2 is not sense IMO.
Not needed.
Dying is no option.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#90 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:58 am

m2 was just a bandaid to the real problems sw has (at least in the ranged specs). not being able to pressure enough to be a real thread to the enemy party in smallscale while being least favourite warband ranged dps.