Recent Topics

Ads

Nothing Is Wrong With WL. L2P!

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
larsulu
Suspended

Re: Nothing Is Wrong With WL. L2P!

Post#11 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:04 pm

Wl axeman/hunter is fine.
Ok he may have a high burst and mobility but is a dps, what should he do?
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
oaliaen

Post#12 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:01 pm

you cmplain about a semiuseless skill ( gtdc) and call us crybabys?? hahaha you guys from order are really soft. l2p.

Onemantankwall

Post#13 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:59 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:03 pm Yeah no

The rest of your L2P pals admitted that white lion was busted after the last 6v6 event
Hey leave L2P outta dis ;)
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ysaran

Post#14 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 am

Warfare80 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 pm Remove choppa pull, the ultimate rvr winbutton, and ill gladly delete my WL.
People cry about WL mobility and burst, but they say not a word about the winbutton choppapull. Crybabies....
OMG, again? Aren't you tired of whining? Go on the BDF and make a proposal to delete Choppa's pull if you really think that it is so OP.
Zputadenti

Warfare80

Post#15 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:17 am

Ysaran wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 am
Warfare80 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 pm Remove choppa pull, the ultimate rvr winbutton, and ill gladly delete my WL.
People cry about WL mobility and burst, but they say not a word about the winbutton choppapull. Crybabies....
OMG, again? Aren't you tired of whining? Go on the BDF and make a proposal to delete Choppa's pull if you really think that it is so OP.
Think im alone? But im not gonna start a discussion about this. No need to start a thread about it,the forums are filled with those posts. Have a chill pill <3
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Jastojan

Post#16 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:25 am

chokeanutsman wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm Sorry not sorry, but you are disgustingly ignorant and is just as bad (possibly worse) than these "millennial cries"

Nice logic. But please, you're not special and you don't really know what you're talking about either. It needs a "rework" not a nerf. But you implying that "everything is fine as is" is so fail and ignorant.

This!
And more - this is usesless thread. Should be locked.

Ysaran

Post#17 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:45 am

Warfare80 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:17 am
Ysaran wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 am
Think im alone? But im not gonna start a discussion about this. No need to start a thread about it,the forums are filled with those posts. Have a chill pill <3
Lol, i'm totally cool man. I know that many complain about Choppa's pull but this just bother me more. If Choppa's pull is such a problem go on BDF and make a proposal. I think that GTDC need some tweak and thus I already made a proposal. What bother me is that everybody whine and no one do nothing about it. Instead then opening a whine post about Choppa go on BDF, explain what is the problem in your opinion and propose a solution
Zputadenti

Zod24
Suspended

Post#18 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:24 am

WL kills my low bad played dps zealot in PuG SC... ban he... and ban facker prem shitter info 100%

Ads
Ototo

Post#19 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 pm
This low range pull is causing you trouble?
Its causing that 10 choppas defend a keep versus 50+ attackers, cause the freaking pull is broken as hell. It's not low range, it's bugged and will pull anyone in around 65ft range. It's broken, and will pull without the need of a Line of Sight, a lot of times inside objects like doors and walls. It's over-abused, and it is cause it is undefendeable and you can pull tanks then kill them out of LoS of their healers.

I know this cause I have a choppa, and while in small scale the skill is just useless, give me a siege and 9 more choppas and I will defend any door forever.

The skill is broken and the WL burst is too. Both things need reworking, but only choppas pulling can win zones in RvR, that's the difference. That skill open or close Forts, WL burst mostly win scenarios and not much more.

As a point, if I see a SW, Engi, even WHs, going after me I just detaunt and try to survive the best I can. When I see a WL, just accept that I'm dead.
Spoiler:

TenTonHammer

Post#20 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:47 pm

Ototo wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm
Sulorie wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 pm
This low range pull is causing you trouble?
Its causing that 10 choppas defend a keep versus 50+ attackers, cause the freaking pull is broken as hell. It's not low range, it's bugged and will pull anyone in around 65ft range. It's broken, and will pull without the need of a Line of Sight, a lot of times inside objects like doors and walls. It's over-abused, and it is cause it is undefendeable and you can pull tanks then kill them out of LoS of their healers.

I know this cause I have a choppa, and while in small scale the skill is just useless, give me a siege and 9 more choppas and I will defend any door forever.

The skill is broken and the WL burst is too. Both things need reworking, but only choppas pulling can win zones in RvR, that's the difference. That skill open or close Forts, WL burst mostly win scenarios and not much more.

As a point, if I see a SW, Engi, even WHs, going after me I just detaunt and try to survive the best I can. When I see a WL, just accept that I'm dead.
Bit of hyperbole here, choppa pull is 40ft not 65

As busted and stupid as the ability is due to the overbuffing from that dev who had no right to be in charge of balance it’s still not the I win button you claim it to be,

If 10 oogabooga choppa were able to hold off 50 order by pulling in 1 random target at a time that tell me that said group of order was incompetent, made no use of their ranged interrupts nor just bothered to moral bomb which is the real ORvR I win button

Everything else you mentioned line of sight, pulling through objects, that’s because all pulls are bugged and do that

I’m am not averse to deleting GTDC, pulls as a concept are stupid and destro doesn’t need an extra one over order