Recent Topics

Ads

If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fiskrens

Re: If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Post#71 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:30 am

larsulu wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:52 am If devs will turn wl into a Mara mirror 99% of wl players will quit the class.
This is gonna be happen for 1 clearly reason:
white lion is a 3 button class and very very easy to play.
Mara don’t.
This simply isn't true, just do what all other destro players do. Make a WL and see for yourself, I bet you'll end up like the rest of them and stop playing it once you know what it's actually like.
Last time devs did an overhaul of WL it turned into a really gimpy version of mara with less dps, less surv and less utility. I don't think the people working on the WL changes had ever even played WL.
I played mara on live and personally I wouldn't mind a 100% mirror but after the last attempt i'm pretty certain that the devs will never do a 100% mirror anyway. All you have to do is either run with teammates OR get enough surv to endure the initial burst because there's nothing after that. WL has shitty dps and can't keep the pressure up, dying when running solo in full merc and full offensive renown spec is not an excuse to destroy a class.

Ads
Atropik

Post#72 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:36 am

Fiskrens wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:30 am All you have to do is either run with teammates OR get enough surv to endure the initial burst because there's nothing after that. WL has shitty dps and can't keep the pressure up, dying when running solo in full merc and full offensive renown spec is not an excuse to destroy a class.
Thats what i do running every other class. But no pounce for me :cry:
Nicelook | Obey

Wittygamertag

Post#73 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:06 am GOT YOU
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 am Let me know what toon you are having problems with WL on and we can take a look at your build online, or on the armory lets use this as a direct exercise in example.
Witch Elf https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... e=Nicelook
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 amBe 100% honest to these questions OK BOSS
Whats your chance to be crit rate on this toon you are having trouble with? 1.3%
What is your wounds? Around 8700
What is your toughness? 154 as it is, can get up to 250 spending entire life for oppressor gear
What is your armour? 1820 with pot, can get more with talis, but ....... thats definitely not the best idea xd. WL armor debuff is 1520 just you to know.
What are your resists? +/- 450 on all
What are your defences like.. Parry? 40.1%

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 amNow you answer to the above may very well be exaggerated for the sake of feeling singled out on here but i am sure either way you will go away and take a look at your build.
Ive looked at it for many times, but still have no idea, how to prevent myself from being hit like this^

Guide me my hero, Suggestions like "slot armor talis or put on opressor" will not be appreciated, as much as "this is a MMORPG dot walk along, mate". TY
Guide me my hero... absolutely I would be glad too
Firstly thank you for showing the screenshot of you disastrous if any mitigation, (I can only assume you did not think of that prior to posting the pic) I guess that is where i would start. To be honest I am shocked that you did not get hit harder as you clearly are not running any defensive stats at all.

please refer back to my original post of players with no defensive stats getting smoked in pvp and run through those questions regarding your build.
Let me guess tho you have real high strength and crit rate right? and you get lovely big numbers on dps?

Again thank you for helping me with my point

oaliaen

Post#74 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:48 am

Dont need to 'nerf' WL, just tweak the coordinated strike... Thats the source of all problems.

Increasing the cd to 20 seconds would be a great start.

Fiskrens

Post#75 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:03 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:48 am Dont need to 'nerf' WL, just tweak the coordinated strike... Thats the source of all problems.

Sounds like a nerf to me though.

Tesq

Post#76 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:35 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:48 am Dont need to 'nerf' WL, just tweak the coordinated strike... Thats the source of all problems.

that's a nerf, CS need a rebalance, remove the pet hits alredy lower the dmg, but then wl can 2x hit with out pet aswell, this will give wl average slight more dmg in group sich but less in pug. At that point i would even lower the cd to 5 sec instead 10. It would spam the same dmg as of now in a higher timerstamp. And ppl would not get tri-shoot.

Flavorburst

Post#77 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:46 pm

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am
Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:06 am GOT YOU
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 am Let me know what toon you are having problems with WL on and we can take a look at your build online, or on the armory lets use this as a direct exercise in example.
Witch Elf https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... e=Nicelook
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 amBe 100% honest to these questions OK BOSS
Whats your chance to be crit rate on this toon you are having trouble with? 1.3%
What is your wounds? Around 8700
What is your toughness? 154 as it is, can get up to 250 spending entire life for oppressor gear
What is your armour? 1820 with pot, can get more with talis, but ....... thats definitely not the best idea xd. WL armor debuff is 1520 just you to know.
What are your resists? +/- 450 on all
What are your defences like.. Parry? 40.1%

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 amNow you answer to the above may very well be exaggerated for the sake of feeling singled out on here but i am sure either way you will go away and take a look at your build.
Ive looked at it for many times, but still have no idea, how to prevent myself from being hit like this^

Guide me my hero, Suggestions like "slot armor talis or put on opressor" will not be appreciated, as much as "this is a MMORPG dot walk along, mate". TY
Guide me my hero... absolutely I would be glad too
Firstly thank you for showing the screenshot of you disastrous if any mitigation, (I can only assume you did not think of that prior to posting the pic) I guess that is where i would start. To be honest I am shocked that you did not get hit harder as you clearly are not running any defensive stats at all.

please refer back to my original post of players with no defensive stats getting smoked in pvp and run through those questions regarding your build.
Let me guess tho you have real high strength and crit rate right? and you get lovely big numbers on dps?

He's wearing 3 vanq, 4 sent... tf are you on about? His gear is arguably more defensive than what you are wearing on your WL.

WL players, man. Yikes.

Atropik

Post#78 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am Guide me my hero... absolutely I would be glad too
I killed that wl, no worries, thats a usual matters, it always hits that much. We just have do deal with the fact - there is a class, named WL who can hit 3k+ instantly, with 1 button, with a fking CORE ability (barely any other dps can hit even 2k, except 3s casts), he does need no synergy with others cause he already has 1.5k armor debuff himself, UNDEFENDABLE 1.5k armor debuff, i have to admit xd

What defensive stats would you like me to run, mate?
- Toughness? WE is just not able to. On top of that its pretty much useless.
- Armor? Equipping talismans? How do i kill people after that? By telling jokes?
- Parry? I have 40%, can do 50% by sacrificing sprint+healdebuff+tactic slot. Worth it?
- Wounds? I have 8700, pretty enough isnt it?
- Def.Tactics? id like you to have a look on builder and suggest some xd
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 amplease refer back to my original post of players with no defensive stats getting smoked in pvp and run through those questions regarding your build.

Actually i ruined your argumentation with my post. Unfortunately you were to much incompetent for noticing xd.
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
Osred

Post#79 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Stop camping order warcamp Atropik.

Warcamps give a passive buff if you get too close, given that youre a WE you likely were. Every time somebody posts a screenshot of a high hitting abilities its ALWAYS been the case that that person was camping a warcamp. Every time.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Atropik

Post#80 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Are you kidding me?
Nicelook | Obey