Recent Topics

Ads

If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
oaliaen

Re: If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Post#61 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:03 am

mara cant kill in 3 gcd

Ads
Wittygamertag

Post#62 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:34 am

oaliaen wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:03 am mara cant kill in 3 gcd
Thank you for this reply as it is exactly making my point.

If you are getting killed in 3GCD on any charactor by any toon, take a look at your own build,

Killing in 3 gcd on undergeared, under prepaired, under specced, high chance to be crit , not carrying pots, not using detaunt, low survivability, low defencive tactics or rr or talis by burst dps......

Working as intended.

On the other hand if you preffer this spec above, dont get caught alone

TenTonHammer

Post#63 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:39 am

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:34 am

If you are getting killed in 3GCD on any charactor by any toon, take a look at your own build,

Killing in 3 gcd on undergeared, under prepaired, under specced, high chance to be crit , not carrying pots, not using detaunt, low survivability, low defencive tactics or rr or talis by burst dps......

Working as intended.

or maybe....just maybe its because WL while being poorly designed has the biggest front load burst in the game and good gap closer allowing them to easily catch and burst down basically everyone but deftard tanks

and not because everyone on destro is incompetent like your claiming here

Tesq

Post#64 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:55 am

oaliaen wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:03 am mara cant kill in 3 gcd

Working as intended.

Its not working as intended,a 2-3 sec burst is a timestamp from Bw/sorc not from a melee. The only reason why it's in check is in group play because ppl can focus and kill pet and as results thw wl disposition in battle often is more like a""" rdps """ than a melee.

Buff wl by remove pet dependency then nerf the burst and put all skills where is their place will fix all issue and leave wl basically unchanged......

Wittygamertag

Post#65 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:39 am

Working as intended.

or maybe....just maybe its because WL while being poorly designed has the biggest front load burst in the game and good gap closer allowing them to easily catch and burst down basically everyone but deftard tanks

and not because everyone on destro is incompetent like your claiming here
from one extreme to the other
1 like i said i run destro and have no problem with WL due to proper build.
2 not suggesting you run a deftard tank, simply dont be wet tissue.

Let me know what toon you are having problems with WL on and we can take a look at your build online, or on the armory lets use this as a direct exercise in example.

Be 100% honest to these questions
Whats your chance to be crit rate on this toon you are having trouble with?
What is your wounds?
What is your toughness?
What is your armour?
What are your resists?
What are your defences like.. Parry?

Now you answer to the above may very well be exaggerated for the sake of feeling singled out on here but i am sure either way you will go away and take a look at your build.

normanis

Post#66 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:09 am

liek i said make wl coppy paste mara. lore is already changed. where did u see i use my pet skin as shoulders cover. white lions is pet and after lore those should be elf axemen-woodcutters of chrace who kill white lions (most dangerous animals - walking white sharks) to show their manhood. they got name white lions because they where fiersome and used white lions skin as proove their heroism. they saved phoenixking from wyches. and phoenixking added tham as royal guardmen.
similar is in dark angels from kaliban. lionel el jonson also killed lion what was most fearsome predator on kaliban and used his skin and most lion atributes in his armor.
p.s i know all conversation is out of topic. byt its almost year noone care about rules in forums. as i remmeber september forum thread about white lions u should have some expierence play with class, 6v6 ,warband expierence and 40.50 atleast . because some only whant to talk and add oil into fire. and anyclass with best gear can kill wl who is 40-40 or lower. when u start to get some gear u become threat .
also squig herder have coordinate strikes called git em
Last edited by normanis on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#67 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:10 am

larsulu
Suspended

Post#68 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:52 am

normanis wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:09 am liek i said make wl coppy paste mara. lore is already raped . where did u see i use my pet skin as shoulders cover. white lions is pet and after lore those should be elf axemen-woodcutters of chrace who kill white lions (most dangerous animals - walking white sharks) to show their manhood. they got name white lions because they where fiersome and used white lions skin as proove their heroism. they saved phoenixking from wyches. and phoenixking added tham as royal guardmen.
similar is in dark angels from kaliban. lionel el jonson also killed lion what was most fearsome predator on kaliban and used his skin and most lion atributes in his armor.
p.s i know all conversation is out of topic. byt its almost year noone care about rules in forums. as i remmeber september forum thread about white lions u should have some expierence play with class, 6v6 ,warband expierence and 40.50 atleast . because some only whant to talk and add oil into fire. and anyclass with best gear can kill wl who is 40-40 or lower. when u start to get some gear u become threat .
also squig herder have coordinate strikes called git em

If devs will turn wl into a Mara mirror 99% of wl players will quit the class.
This is gonna be happen for 1 clearly reason:
white lion is a 3 button class and very very easy to play.
Mara don’t.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Atropik

Post#69 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:06 am

GOT YOU
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 am Let me know what toon you are having problems with WL on and we can take a look at your build online, or on the armory lets use this as a direct exercise in example.
Witch Elf https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... e=Nicelook
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 amBe 100% honest to these questions OK BOSS
Whats your chance to be crit rate on this toon you are having trouble with? 1.3%
What is your wounds? Around 8700
What is your toughness? 154 as it is, can get up to 250 spending entire life for oppressor gear
What is your armour? 1820 with pot, can get more with talis, but ....... thats definitely not the best idea xd. WL armor debuff is 1520 just you to know.
What are your resists? +/- 450 on all
What are your defences like.. Parry? 40.1%

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 amNow you answer to the above may very well be exaggerated for the sake of feeling singled out on here but i am sure either way you will go away and take a look at your build.
Ive looked at it for many times, but still have no idea, how to prevent myself from being hit like this^

Guide me my hero, Suggestions like "slot armor talis or put on opressor" will not be appreciated, as much as "this is a MMORPG dot walk along, mate". TY
Last edited by Atropik on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicelook | Obey

normanis

Post#70 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:10 am

let tham play hard way. tough ppl grow up in tough times.
btw dont panic this is just talks between ppl, how many times devs whanted to change something and after comunity posts in forums they changed their mind. and we talking about wl 2 years? and what we got 1.5k armor debuff and pounce 5 sec cd, improved guardian tree and changed 1 tactic. nerfed wl pull and possible some ather minor changes. none dev confirmed about what we talk here, so its mean just trash talks like what longs 2+ years.
i disagree your 3 button wl. 3 button is wych spam argonizing wounds and than puncture and sometimes use pierce armor/knock down. i played my wych and i whant to say its like i wroted. and still got many kills and died also.