Recent Topics

Ads

[Shadow warrior]

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Feomatar
Suspended

[Shadow warrior]

Post#1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:37 am

Do stats like -dodge range crit etc convert to melee stats in assault stance? I'm new in this game btw.

Ads
DanielWinner

Re: [Shadow warrior]

Post#2 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:46 am

Crit from items do convert. Crit from renown - doesn't.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

WeGotThis

Post#3 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 am

Dodge is dodge... you need it as meele and range, defensive stats dont convert..

Stats like rangecrit, rangepower ballistic will be converted. At least all on your equip when you press "P"
So means no tactics, pots and renown stuff you can skill, as said above.

I'm not sure about "reduces chance beeing dodged" turning into "reduces chance beeing parried"
But i don't think so.

Manatikik

Post#4 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:59 am

WeGotThis wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 am Dodge is dodge... you need it as meele and range, defensive stats dont convert..

Stats like rangecrit, rangepower ballistic will be converted. At least all on your equip when you press "P"
So means no tactics, pots and renown stuff you can skill, as said above.

I'm not sure about "reduces chance beeing dodged" turning into "reduces chance beeing parried"
But i don't think so.

Yes, literally all ranged stats (minus buffs and rr) double dip; this means reduced chance to be dodged translates to reduced chance to be parried; its what his -dodge meant not his chance to dodge.
<Montague><Capulet>

wpc56
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:39 pm

You only get stat converted from your "GEARS". So if you want to specialize in assault, you need to invest RR into strength or melee crit and not balistic/range crit