[SW]How do I play this class at 40/40

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
satanicomoderno

Re: [SW]How do I play this class at 40/40

Post#21 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:07 pm

Gracely wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:57 pm
Darks63 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:53 pm Play a BW or DPS AM instead.
I hate to write it but this quote is true. I left my SW behind to roll Destro and not coming back any time soon.
You went to Destro because you're frustrated with the lack of attention Devs are giving to Order. Lots of Order players are. Instead they give attention to balance classes between factions, they care to change a class and nerf this until it gets weak as it always was.

This said, I must say that SW isn't that weak, it's just focused for single target, which makes this class useless like a wp dps or am dps. Even with the last changes, that gave some **** aoe to SW, it doesn't compare to the usefull abilities of mSH yet.

Ads
Dimlo

Post#22 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:25 pm

Is this build still viable? I know everyone will say Assault but i like to shoot with a bow and have fun.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3971,3973

Or can someone suggest another build?

ceramicartist

Post#23 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:47 pm

Spoiler:
virpyre79 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:54 pm
ceramicartist wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:19 am
Specific Target Rotation: Festering Arrow, followed by Rapid Fire, Morale2: Unshakable Focus, teamed with Vengeance of Nagarythe
You do know they removed UF from the SW class...
virpyre79 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:37 pm Wow you don't say....

Way to necro a very old post their buddy case you didn't notice this is a very old topic.
The comment was to educate you and the OP about UF not being in the game (my comment being 4 months old now). I will not be commenting in this post anymore. /cheers.