[SW] ASW with Shadow Sting in Ranked SC

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ototo

Re: [SW] ASW with Shadow Sting in Ranked SC

Post#31 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:35 pm

synthrocker wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:41 pm
Ototo wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:40 pm
Deadpoet wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:33 pm This is a huge derailing from the original topic, but what makes a WH more durable than WE? I'm really interested, @Ototo, if you would care to explain
Morale 1, and 30ft range to avoid mele attacks. Some other things, but specially those 2.

I don’t think you’ve ever faced a defensive specter WE. A WH ain’t gonna beat them. They’re stupid durable and still great dps

Also aren’t you the WH that specs Dragon Gun And thinks it’s better than BAL for damage?
Nerf WEs!! :?
Spoiler:

Ads
no0kiee

Post#32 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:33 am

Popcornus wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:46 pm
no0kiee wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:29 am
Spoiler:
Goog thing you mother**cker not complaining about ranged SW cause both ranged specs unplayable (thanks to devs) so sw can't even participate in RvR anymore, let's kill last working spec for sc and solo or mb completly delete SW from the game!? so DPS DoKs could melee train everything in this game with no harm and apply AoE healdebuffs! "OMG order class can kill!!! UAAAA uaaa UaauUA!! Cry me a river bitch. I'm so **** sick of retards like you.
Insults are a sure-fire way of getting your input discarded. As is often the case, passionate players happen to have valid points and criticsm to share, but with this conduct you'll run into issues.

Do you mind sharing your feedback in a more reasonable manner? I'd be interested in your PoV.
I'm sorry for that attitude, but i was silent and patient for too long, game i loved almost ruined for me cause SW is everything for me, devs ruined it even worse then it was on live, and now i see 1 by 1 **** postsin high elf section about assault SW build the only working left, and they will keep whining like it was with WL, until every class of order will be nerfed to death so destro can finaly play harmlessly. Everything was already said patiently before, almost year and a half already ranged SW is unplayable, lots of proposals and suggestions from other players everything was ignored.
Last edited by no0kiee on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geezereur

Post#33 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:30 am

I remember when someone made changes to Shadow Warriors scout spec and got them a Corp debuff and all your scout abilites was doing corp damage also, that was the most fun I had playing a Shadow Warrior since you could do some damage to armor stacking target also not only really squishy targets.

BeautfulToad

Post#34 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:37 am

Deadpoet wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:33 pm This is a huge derailing from the original topic, but what makes a WH more durable than WE? I'm really interested, @Ototo, if you would care to explain
I did not mean to derail. It is just as order healer WE tend to kill me more than SW mirror, mSH.

toffikx

Post#35 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Let’s just admit SW isn’t working out and remove the class altogether. Realese beastmaster instead.