[SW] Working as intended...

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jinxypie

Re: [SW] Working as intended...

Post#31 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:18 am

Manatikik wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:29 am
Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:15 am
Rapzel wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 am And the bind on detaunt is on ctrl + 8 which is really easy to press so he uses it perfectly.
its CTRL+ B not 8 and yes its pretty comfy combo for me since i am lefthanded ;) clicking sux. I have binded basicaly everything. Morales, pots, you name it.

I’m sorry, but are you trying to boast about binding ALMOST everything? Seriously? Like **** dude, you’re destroying all your little credibility left.
All i use, yes. Choppa is bit short on utillity attacks, so most is combined and hidden by Nerfed buttons. You can clearly see both rows are full of binded keys. There are just not populated on this char. Any more questions? Btw how do keybids affect incomming dmg anyway? lol

Edit:Heres dok screen just for you, same binds, same CTRL+B on detaunt. https://imgur.com/0RMDhCL
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Rapzel

Post#32 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:52 pm

A lot of people have told you that you're either out of guard range or not guarded and that you didn't detaunt, I can do larger bursts than this on my choppa on a squishy target that doesn't detaunt.

oaliaen

Post#33 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:29 pm

Easy class for lazys

Blasio

Post#34 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:11 pm

adamska2

Post#35 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Azeyune

oaliaen

Post#36 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Yea..

noronn

Post#37 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:42 pm

What’s ur point? Probably glass cannon witch elf inced with almost half HP, and dies during KD. Elaborate why u posted this here 😂

Aceboltz

Post#38 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:56 am

noronn wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:42 pm
What’s ur point? Probably glass cannon witch elf inced with almost half HP, and dies during KD. Elaborate why u posted this here 😂
Just a rr80 WE with full vanq and sc weapons...

I liked how a WE used stun+burst combo only to remove 25% of his enemy HP then the SW gets up and proceeds to litterally DESTROY the WE with his own stun+burst wich kills in 3 hits. Good balance, much fun.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#39 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:06 am

Aceboltz wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:56 am

I liked how a WE used stun+burst combo only to remove 25% of his enemy HP then the SW gets up and proceeds to litterally DESTROY the WE with his own stun+burst wich kills in 3 hits. Good balance, much fun.

Kinda cherry-picking the part where the WE engages with 4064 HP, no defensive talis/jewels, and no points in FS... But yea its probably the DPS class that can do 4k damage to a Light Armor, 100% CtbC, non-detaunted target in 3 GCD and 2 AA... Oh wait - that only comes down to 813 damage crits.

I swear most people who post on this **** have no clue whats going on in the game.
<Montague><Capulet>

Aethilmar

Post#40 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:14 am

Aceboltz wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:56 am

Apparently you expect a half-life, non-stealthed WE to be able to take down an assault SW. Good balance? Much fun?