Recent Topics

Ads

When does White Lion Scale?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tanski

When does White Lion Scale?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:48 pm

So right now my WL is 50+ in full conq and it hits like a floppy micropenis. I hear that in full genesis, vanq, with sc weapon + things start to pick up a lot. Is this true? Thanks!
I have run these builds
RoR.builders - White Lion
RoR.builders - White Lion
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Ads
Jildaz

Re: When does White Lion Scale?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Tanski wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:48 pm So right now my WL is 50+ in full conq and it hits like a floppy micropenis.
Its not the size which matters but how you use it.

Make sure to use Pack synergy tactic and enough crit rate, hit the back, enjoy.
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Lime

Post#3 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:33 pm

Probably you are just undergeared/underleveled.

Conqueror gear is 3-4 sets behind now so many people you fight will have vanquisher/invader/sov/warlord and be alot stronger than you.

If you don't have good talismans and potions you will be even further behind.

All dps classes scale very well with gear/renown, especially melee classes. Renown rank 80 is big for every class. Most classes require alot of investment to reach full potential.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

satanicomoderno

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:30 pm

I prefer the build of Hunter/Guardian. With brutal pounce and Echoing Roar, you can put down a choppa or a witch elf easier than any other build. Course one of the best build was Axeman/guardian, but without force opportunity a wl can't do much so we are limited to Hunter and no doubts about that.

For a new WL, I'd suggest to make Beastlord quest to get your BL gear. Believe on me, it's one of the best sets for WL and I still using that on my set's configurations. The t4 sc weapon is a good choice as well until you get the axe of subjugator wich will be your weapon until you get a sentinel dungeon axe or a bastion stair one. The bonus of weapon skill is gives to wl is a wonderful addiction, because you do need weapon skill.

Don't make solo runs, make some friends and run as group, as Lime said, we have too much player with high sets now, and an alone WL is easy prey for squigs, witches and shammies.

Avoid doks and chosen/blackguards they can kill you slowly and/or cross the whole world with you hitting them without make scratch their arse.

The best meat for WL are marauders, choppas (use echoing roar when they start to hit you and heal themselves and knockdown when they use get to the chop), witches (need some experience here, but they melt when their strategy doesn't work) and sorceress (the fillet mignon for your meow)

Tactics I'd go with brute force, pack sinergy, speed training and flanking.