Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] AoE spec too strong for city siege

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: [WL] AoE spec too strong for city siege

Post#131 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 pm

Feomatar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:58 am So, single target wl is nerfed to the ground and barelly wiable in scenarios, not wiable in city what is endgame where even his pet alive, who easely can bekilled in 24\24 just buy few aoe even without focusing (and if someone like choppa or mara focus pet it dies by 2-3 abilities what makes aoe wl about 10% less damage and 40% less damage as single target build wl). Now u think u need to blindnerf aoe wl and what its will be? Class who barelly viable ONLY in scenarios, yes?
No, my friend, if u want nerf aoe wl u must buff single target wl, and IF not damage, u must buff at least pet and wl surviability. For example Coordinated Strike must heal for 100% of it damahge to wl and his pet, or make natures bond buff pet for 50% less incoming damage, or make call war lion cd for 10 sec less.
Not sorry for my bad English.
I've seen some bad suggestions in my time, but making CS a 100% heal for pet and player is on a whole other level.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
adamthelc

Post#132 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Feomatar wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:44 pm 1. WL have 50% output damage on their pet and destro to lazy to kill pet who 1) die for 0.5 sec if more then one person focused it 2) never healed @ wl nerfed cause destro cant abuse obmvious counter to wl @ wl starts playing aoe spec what less about single target and pet @ destro wants nerf.
2.???
3.BALANCE.
My favorite thing to do when a good order WB is starting to push is look for any pet I can single target...

Ignore the BW in melee range there are like 5 Lion pets to kill that have priority.

adamthelc

Post#133 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:53 pm

They dont need a big nerf or even a nerf to their damage. Just make hack and slash reduce the WLs own armor by 20% or something like that.

If their is a destruction class that has damage on the same tier as a Choppa without a penalty it should also be given a penalty.

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#134 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Spoiler:
My favorite thing when devs make MOST OBVIOUS COUNTER TO CLASS but 1 cell morons dont want to abuse it and whine nerf instead.
Relax.

Omegus

Post#135 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:01 pm

Feomatar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:32 pm My favorite thing when devs make MOST OBVIOUS COUNTER TO CLASS but 1 cell morons dont want to abuse it and whine nerf instead.
If only Royal Crests were account bound.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

nebelwerfer

Post#136 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:31 pm

Omegus wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:01 pm
Feomatar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:32 pm My favorite thing when devs make MOST OBVIOUS COUNTER TO CLASS but 1 cell morons dont want to abuse it and whine nerf instead.
If only Royal Crests were account bound.
I asked the devs back when you needed to debolster to get seals of the exemplar to make these bound to account because i'd rather play my t2-t3 alt but really wanted the gear on my main, torque replied they couldn't do such a thing due to not having the client control tools they needed.

Now I think they do, and it's a good suggestion to make royals and invaders bound to account. big incentive for the people to have all their chars on same account aswell, which is something that is only punished by realm lockout and not rewarded atm.

M0rw47h

Post#137 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 pm

Can't wait for "8 Warlord geared Slayers draining 50 AP each per proc" thread.

Grock

Post#138 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:00 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 pm Can't wait for "8 Warlord geared Slayers draining 50 AP each per proc" thread.
Why wait for Warlord when you can use Beastlord!

You know - that 4 year old pve set that remained BiS cloak+ring combo for Slayer/Choppa until Sovereign... :lol:
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
carlos

Post#139 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:08 pm

dansari wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 am Tired: WL is too strong when fully stacked

Wired:
Sigford wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:11 pm Morale drain/ap drain is only worth it if they're stacked fully
Love this!
Starfkr

teiloh

Post#140 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:49 am

adamthelc wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:53 pm They dont need a big nerf or even a nerf to their damage. Just make hack and slash reduce the WLs own armor by 20% or something like that.

If their is a destruction class that has damage on the same tier as a Choppa without a penalty it should also be given a penalty.
Considering, once again, that Marauders have the exact same tooltip value with better DPS tactics ... (and one of the only AOE stuns in the game, and an AOE WS/Ini debuff, and a 25% damage booster that doesn't require back/side attacks)

Plus they have a chance to heal proc themselves and ignored armor pen. You want to nerf that, too?

And who said anything about single targets? WL pets get killed by AOE.