Recent Topics

Ads

[AM] Can I be a Hybrid?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sulorie

Re: [AM] Can I be a Hybrid?

Post#11 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:21 pm

darkt wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:48 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:03 pm You will perform significantly better, if you pick either willpower or intel. When a target in your group gets focus dmg, you have to spam heals, you have no time to alternate heal and damage spells in order to use the mechanic.
When you want to kill a target, casting heal spells in between will mess up your rotation.
And thats the complete issue with AM, there ment to weave, to get Tranquility and or Focus, but they can;t seeign they need to spam heal ... or spam attack..
A class doesn't work if alternating spells. Either you have to heal or to deal dmg. You lose pressure, if you do something else.
Dying is no option.

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: [AM] Can I be a Hybrid?

Post#12 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:05 pm

darkt wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:48 pm And thats the complete issue with AM, there ment to weave, to get Tranquility and or Focus, but they can;t seeign they need to spam heal ... or spam attack..
Thanks to players QQing on forums about how they want "pure healing" AMs and Shammies. Both classes were gimped ever since mechanic change.

And they used to be such a brilliant hybrid classes that Mythic was forced by players to implement Harbinger of Doom / Rune of Breaking to give Zealots and RPs a chance of having as much fun as AM/SHM. Now former hybrid classes are locked in tedious mechanic and "pure heal" classes are outstanding* hybrids.

__
*outstanding to a point. RoR powers seem to hate the very idea of hybrid healer. DPS healing DOKs were nerfed to the ground. AM/SHM were muted by a mechanic that's just a shade of the power it once was. And dps/heal Zeal/RPs are as close to clunky hybrid as we can get.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *