Recent Topics

Ads

sw needs buff.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Feomatar
Suspended

sw needs buff.

Post#1 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:44 am

just compare any spec of sw to sh. Sh is mirror class to sw but:
1. have pounce with twice less cd.
2. have the same survivability.
3. Have more dps especially range specs compare to range specs.
4. melee sh have good aoe compare to 0 asw aoe.
5. sh is good pick for city what is endgame who make you bis gear and sw just doesnt even viable in city's.

All 3 specs of sw needs buffs. For ranged i have no idea what to do, honestly but just making numbers bigger is some kind of awkward, i thing range sw's needs some party\wb buff or aoe debuffs like tactic what makes 5-10% incoming damage to targets what on effect of flame arrow\ 5 secs after being hit by barrage etc. And asw needs more active survivability - something like healing him for 50% of swift strickes damage.

P.S. For thous who will run here with screams "asw is super-duper hidden op (so much hidden that no one wants it in his party) u nab" - drop your "weak" melee sh (who always comparing to wl for some idiotic reasons), choppas and slayers with wl and show me your pure skill =3

Not sorry for my bad English.

Ads
Likeaboss

Re: sw needs buff.

Post#2 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:48 am

Don't like that passive aggressive attitude...

Nevertheless in some parts of your post you are right, SW needs some adjustments...
But not in meele stance. Assault is pretty much oke, SH has 10 times better movement but for god sake he doesnt have crit dmg tactic.

I support your statement about SW in City... It's even easier for WH to find a City Warband, cuz there is no really viable spec for City.
On the other hand, a singletarget ASW in the backline causing healers much pain, especially when he gets champ as ranged dps.

That beeing said, remeber the Marauder patch, about 10 of his skill has become buffed something like that would be possible for SW to, but in my opinion you cant buff SW and leave SH as it is... On the other hand SH singletarget range spec works cuz of the pet...

SO a viable thing could be to buff AoE range skills of SW/SH and push the singletarget skills of SW a bit.
Since that is not a "proposal" thread this is just MY OPINION. So if you want to start shitstorm use PM,
cuz noone want to read this in Forum Thread.. Thx
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Sofong

Post#3 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:00 am

imo sw need some city viable build

H0tYand3r3

Post#4 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:04 am

It needs aoe. WL, SH and Mara all have god tier aoe abilities. SW has nothing.
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:07 am

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:48 am
Nevertheless in some parts of your post you are right, SW needs some adjustments...
But not in meele stance. Assault is pretty much oke, SH has 10 times better movement but for god sake he doesnt have crit dmg tactic.
1. I'm sorry but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JohGniYph-c
2. Yea, asw is so much good compare to asw that sh better both in 1v1 AND in city AND in sc's and for god's sake melee sh so much insanely better asw that everyone compare sh to wl, not asw. melee sh is literally asw with good aoe and good survevability and twice better mobility. Like if asw is "pretty much oke" - make sh pounce 20s and leave him 1 aoe ability with 100 damage with 30s cd for ****'s sake, you really want it?
3. crit dmg tactic... when u must put all renown points and talis to deffs for die not for 1 but 3 seconds after shadowstep KEK. crit dmg tactic... crit dmg tactic... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0
4. And u want to nerf asw even more, spec that even his mirror spec NO ONE doesnt compare to him, but to META pure melee class, and u want to buff literally best hybrid in the game instead of literally worst hybrid in the game.
I just dont want to talk with you anymore, like u must be playing another game or so...

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:16 am

H0tYand3r3 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:04 am It needs aoe. WL, SH and Mara all have god tier aoe abilities. SW has nothing.
Like i dont ask make copy of melee sh to melee sw, its kinda boring, i dont even ask make him 100% viable, its ok when some classes better in one think and worse in other, but make him better in something. Like he is less mobile compare to melee sh, have no aoe... so make him better roamer, and if not damage like in this game oneshots are 2 usual (yes we, i speak about u), so give him some kind of survivability - selfheal or damage reduction while in CC - something like that.
And about range sw - its needs to be usefull like in some way - as i said 5% dmg increase on aoe for 5 sec with those abilities that i said, or give split arrow tactic stacking to 5 times (1% each cast) damage increasing debuff (in aoe for spirital-fletched) - something like that. Its not even touch meta, cause its to risky and i DONT want make my class overpovered - thats in same sort stupid like to be underpowered, but some little quality of life changes are just must to be, cause sh is just to MUCH better sw in every single spec.

Likeaboss

Post#7 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:31 am

Feomatar wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:07 am 4. And u want to nerf asw even more, spec that even his mirror spec NO ONE doesnt compare to him, but to META pure melee class, and u want to buff literally best hybrid in the game instead of literally worst hybrid in the game.
Did i write somewhere that ASW need's nerf? Seems like your english is horrible that you think i wrote that...

SH > SW hope that's easy enough for your english...
But you can not say SH i best and SW suck all over the place. SW has healdebuff in Assault, SH don't...
For warwand paly SW is useless and SH is damn strong. But 6v6 i'd prefer ASW over SH all the time...

So stay objective, or go cry me a river... :P
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:37 am

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:31 am
Feomatar wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:07 am 4. And u want to nerf asw even more, spec that even his mirror spec NO ONE doesnt compare to him, but to META pure melee class, and u want to buff literally best hybrid in the game instead of literally worst hybrid in the game.
Did i write somewhere that ASW need's nerf? Seems like your english is horrible that you think i wrote that...

But you can not say SH i best and SW suck all over the place. SW has healdebuff in Assault, SH don't...
For warwand paly SW is useless and SH is damn strong. But 6v6 i'd prefer ASW over SH all the time...

Heal debuff?! really? so u will not take sinister assault but take shadow sting as asw? Like u will make your best dps ability have twice less damage for heal debuff? No problem how about sh next patch will not have aoe, not have stuntie and not have run away and have 20s on pounce but have single target heal debuf what can be used after another range ability? deal? I dont think so...

Ads
Likeaboss

Post#9 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:43 am

Feomatar wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:37 am
Spoiler:
Likeaboss wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:31 am

Heal debuff?! really? so u will not take sinister assault but take shadow sting as asw? Like u will make your best dps ability have twice less damage for heal debuff? No problem how about sh next patch will not have aoe, not have stuntie and not have run away and have 20s on pounce but have single target heal debuf what can be used after another range ability? deal? I dont think so...
Sinister assualt is not a musthave unless you have WW SM with you. idk which rr and gear you run,
but you come easy over 1000 WS, and run with a tank or other dps with armor debuff, then Sinister assualt is obsolet and you have better tactics to slot. ASW is a monster combo with WL but in this setup you miss an incoming healdebuff... For running solo you should be able to kill targets without healdebuff for sure. but in 6v6 its a must. :)
Last edited by Likeaboss on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

cursedflesh

Post#10 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 am

im mostly ok with my asw, it was just hard to learn how - solo roaming is great, no problem to jump into 1 vs 2-3 fight, u just need to know what u can kill and what u cant - only big problem is versus good shaman, dps dok and def magus

not viable in city? so what? just pug it ... asw is designed to be for solo players to roam on map and do 1v1 fights

skirmish spec need big buff in survivability, dps is ok even with split arrows

scout is just trash
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro