Recent Topics

Ads

sw needs buff.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wachlarz

Re: sw needs buff.

Post#41 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 am

All this poor SW players can tell how much crit chance they have in Asw ?

Ads
Manatikik

Post#42 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:08 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 am All this poor SW players can tell how much crit chance they have in Asw ?
The same amount of crit as any other DPS class? Sure with Bullseye they get 20% more but thats the same as FoF on Mara or that SM/BO get; but keep trying to strawman a crit chance tactic as balance for ranged.
<Montague><Capulet>

wachlarz

Post#43 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:23 am

Manatikik wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:08 am
wachlarz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 am All this poor SW players can tell how much crit chance they have in Asw ?
The same amount of crit as any other DPS class? Sure with Bullseye they get 20% more but thats the same as FoF on Mara or that SM/BO get; but keep trying to strawman a crit chance tactic as balance for ranged.
Asw have with this tac +10% To be crit too ? How much rr i must spend for this 10% hole in my defence ? I need fs lvl3 30rr because i take 1 tac. Does ASw need switch stance to make dps ? Mara need. Does Asw lose 1/4 tac when he switch stance ? Mara lose. And its worth 360 stat points. Scything tallons in Sava or Corrupted edge in Brut. And if U says but but Piercing bite 50% armor i can tell U its good for fresh Mara. I have 55% armor pene so for me this tac have ZERO worth and am far from bis gear.

agemennon675

Post#44 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:45 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:23 am
Asw have with this tac +10% To be crit too ? How much rr i must spend for this 10% hole in my defence ? I need fs lvl3 30rr because i take 1 tac. Does ASw need switch stance to make dps ? Mara need. Does Asw lose 1/4 tac when he switch stance ? Mara lose. And its worth 360 stat points. Scything tallons in Sava or Corrupted edge in Brut. And if U says but but Piercing bite 50% armor i can tell U its good for fresh Mara. I have 55% armor pene so for me this tac have ZERO worth and am far from bis gear.
Yes SW tactic also increases your chance to be crit by %10, yes while switching to range you effectively do no dmg, also ASW dont have melee snare, or charge or meaningful aoe and yes you can stance switch to use ranged snare but that is lost 6 sec without assault. stance, to sum it up no one wants a SW in a warband be it in scout, skirmish or assault.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Manatikik

Post#45 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:07 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:23 am

You do realize how foolish it makes you look to come into a thread about SW and try to compare them to Mara without knowing at all the similarities (ie direct **** mirrors) and differences between the classes? And can you and decimo run off into the sunset and troll about Mara and ASW somewhere else please; no one here has time for your petulance.
<Montague><Capulet>

jokerspsycho

Post#46 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Reloader84 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:54 am
- Raise the cooldown of Acid Arrow to 10 seconds but make the cast instant. (*lower rotation times to increase damage. This also helps Path of Assault)
I would love to see AA and takedown, while in assault, instant, but their damage reduced by 30-40% because let's be honest, you aren't using those skills for damage in assault. u want the armor debuff and the slow without having to swap stances.

Beara

Post#47 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:56 am
Beara wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:33 am My favorite part about this post is the original poster saying "I don't know how to play a SW, but it needs a buff" except he has bad English.
So do you know how to play SW, have 'Good' English and disagree with the topic ''sw needs buff.'' ?
No, I don't know how to play a shadow warrior. I don't have that class yet. I'm also no claiming they need a buff or not. Just stating the facts. People who don't know how to play classes shouldn't be asking for buffs to said class. Do you disagree?
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

jokerspsycho

Post#48 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Beara wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm No, I don't know how to play a shadow warrior. I don't have that class yet. I'm also no claiming they need a buff or not. Just stating the facts. People who don't know how to play classes shouldn't be asking for buffs to said class. Do you disagree?
Do u mean when he said...
Feomatar wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:44 am For ranged i have no idea what to do, honestly but just making numbers bigger is some kind of awkward
He is obviously speaking on how to buff the scout stance...

Ads
Beara

Post#49 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:37 pm
Beara wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm No, I don't know how to play a shadow warrior. I don't have that class yet. I'm also no claiming they need a buff or not. Just stating the facts. People who don't know how to play classes shouldn't be asking for buffs to said class. Do you disagree?
Feomatar wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:44 am For ranged i have no idea what to do, honestly but just making numbers bigger is some kind of awkward
Is he though? Or is that just what you think?
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

jokerspsycho

Post#50 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:10 pm

Beara wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:37 pm
Is he though? Or is that just what you think?
I was gonna be a **** and insult your understanding of sentence structuring, but I've decided against it in an effort to keep things on track.

He is correct, scout and skirm need love, assault could use some QoL. Mana as already posted a few times in the past what he thinks needs done and he is one of the best SW we have so would support any change he proposed bc he knows the class very well.