Recent Topics

Ads

[AM] Vaul healing viability and questions

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
raistomen

Re: [AM] Vaul healing viability and questions

Post#21 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:04 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:07 pm
raistomen wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:00 pm
uanaka wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:18 pm At least in city wbs, I've seen a few groups run some really good lifetap spec shaman with fury of da green. If it gets paired with Waaaagh and Chop Fasta, you have almost 100% uptime. And the good shaman can blow out WP in terms of heal numbers. You might need to chain it with some dps abilities to keep your mechanic up that allows you to cast it on the move (i dont know the spec myself, but i've seen how good it can be), but that shouldn't be too difficult.

I just think it's harder for AM to get as much value since you have less cooldown increasers and less survivability tactics compared to the shaman with their run away/auto detaunt (whether or not they use that tactic is something else). And from what I have seen, they have the flexibility to use he shaman as healers as opposed to order using them for morale pump bots.

Also, Energy of Vaul is actually 5 secs cd, it's just the career builder not updating it correctly.
Don't order also have a GCD reducer?
They do but destro have higher uptime with BO+choppa in same grp.

who gives out dc reduction on order?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: [AM] Vaul healing viability and questions

Post#22 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 am

raistomen wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:04 pm
who gives out dc reduction on order?
Sword master.
Dying is no option.