Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Bis sov gear

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
geettee64

[WL] Bis sov gear

Post#1 » Mon May 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Hi has anyone done anything fancy with the sov sets on WL or is everyone just going 8/8 dps sov am just wondering anyones ideas on this.

Ads
Sundowner

Re: [WL] Bis sov gear

Post#2 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:27 pm

bump

diskmagus

Post#3 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:00 am

wish someone talk over this =p. i was thinking 3 warlord/5 sov but not sure, also dunno if warlord for the melee attack bonus is worth

Sundowner

Post#4 » Thu May 14, 2020 9:35 am

yeap, 3 wardolr+sov seems like obvious choice to me, but would be nice to hear more experienced white lions

geettee64

Post#5 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:24 pm

but if you take the 6 set sov you can spec hack and slash echo roar and also get cull the weak

which my opinion makes you viable for both assist train and aoe bomb in one spec and very good in most city wb situations

i cannot find any info on what the new 8 piece sov set abilitys acctually do does anyone have a link on them

Faef

Post#6 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:22 am

Desolation is morale removal (1800)
Lions savagery is x crit for y seconds.

Josewales

Post#7 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:43 am

Full Sov for wbs. Opponent +7% chance to be critted is a debuff that all can benefit from? Does it stack with other Wls Sov debuff? I am 3 royal away from 7th piece.

Also Desolation for moral drain...a must for cities imo.

Once you get the full set than work on your mix match. IMO the Invader 3 piece 770 hp is a better option than warlord regarding roaming. A few extra armor compared to the 770 hp. If one runs FS4, then 770 hp makes it for a longer chew. Plus armor is limited to physical damage, where more hp isn't.

My take.

Foltestik

Post#8 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:51 am

i can tell from slayer full sov and WL rr 70:
that morale drain is crap almost no time working (dont show CD, Cant use it even i have no CD for sure)

and as WL you wanna combine more sets to get rid off brute force taktik (for warband use)

EDIT: that crit debuff dont work from AOE just singl target skills

Ads
Josewales

Post#9 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Foltestik wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:51 am i can tell from slayer full sov and WL rr 70:
that morale drain is crap almost no time working (dont show CD, Cant use it even i have no CD for sure)

and as WL you wanna combine more sets to get rid off brute force taktik (for warband use)

EDIT: that crit debuff dont work from AOE just singl target skills
Aww it needs fixing then.

Brute force allows me to get close to strength soft cap, add reflexes and deft defender to go with FS4. Also 550 WS to go with 9% armor pen and debuffs.

I played with the different combos. Brute force still sustains very high burst for light armor and good dps to slowly burn down tanks....and still be able to go toe toe against geared melee dps with defences (730 hp from invader 3 piece comes into roam play).

Matters what you want out of the sweet spot.

Grranimal

Post#10 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:42 pm

Now that many more WLs have full Sov, what are your thoughts?

Is Sov x 6 + Sent/BL x 3 better than Sov x 5 + Inv/Warlord x 3 for regular play?

Sov x 7/8 worth the stat loss for WB play in City?

I only have 5 pieces of Sov and I have zero PVE gear so I'd love to hear what the better geared WLs are doing.