Recent Topics

Ads

[AM] Heal - Weapon - Fort or SC ?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nerialis

[AM] Heal - Weapon - Fort or SC ?

Post#1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm

as in the title, I would like to ask you about two weapons for Healer AM.

1) Which one is better in your opinion and why ?
2) Is there something even better, maybe from PvE content ?
3) Is build time reduction happen offten, being hit means received any dmg or it is also valid for some debuffs etc. ? Does each dots tick give you a chance ?
4) Is lack of +6 AP / second not a problem ? With reduced cast time might be even worse to spam healing. Not sure if wild healing will be sufficient ...

Comparison:

Ads
Panodil

Re: [AM] Heal - Weapon - Fort or SC ?

Post#2 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:47 pm

If you play in a WB i would go for Fort one just for some faster groupheals, full vang also best for WB for the AP and casttime. If smallscale/sc i would go for SC rr45 one with 2% reduction behing critical hit or the one you linked if you feel that you dont need for defenses.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Nosun

Re: [AM] Heal - Weapon - Fort or SC ?

Post#3 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:18 am

I just got the jewerly piece to finish invader invader set and im probably going for the scenario weapon beacuse i already have half the tokens on my AM but i really dont know what one is better. The proc doesnt seem that great to me on the fort weapon and just 2% crit when your crit is probably pretty high anway i think is meh i think id rather have the other stats on the scenario weapon especially the ap.